Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

I've been waiting so long for these, definitely in as long as they don't make changes to keep the original exclusive.

Finally! It's been so long! Good to see yall again fam!

Hope they don't screw these up and I'll pay resale if I have to.

#AnyMeansNecessary

8DE59687-0EE8-4D59-B99A-17DF30AE14C3.jpeg

So the mids were a actual release? Because that picture definitely looks like a OG High.

Light yellow. We just got those dark yellow wutangs shoes last year.
I respect your opinion. Those pollens didn't do it for me, didn't like color blocking.

They already tweaked the yellow of the lightnings slightly imo they don't need to with these either.

These those shinedown 1s, they need to be as close to these samples or the mock up pics as possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220112-140549_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-140549_Chrome.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 42
I respect your opinion. Those pollens didn't do it for me, didn't like color blocking.

They already tweaked the yellow of the lightnings slightly imo they don't need to with these either.

These those shinedown 1s, they need to be as close to these samples or the mock up pics as possible.
Ill be honest, I had no idea what the Shinedowns were but based off the pic you posted, that's definitely an acceptable shade of yellow to me. The mock ups, at least the ones I've seen anyway, have the yellow almost the same shade the pollens and I'm not feeling that. Hopefully we get some first looks soon.

Back
Top Bottom