Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Anyone with experience purchasing on ebay from a U.K. seller recently? Specifically, complication of any sort? Thinking about pulling the trigger, but have never dealt with a seller from the U.K.

Here's a yellow comparison. Much better than the other 2. But would've also liked the mock up yellow as well.

Thanks for the video

Yellow looks good to me :smokin

8C2B3420-8366-4E69-9961-A0009743F0C7.gif

Hope a lot of you wait for the “real yellow toes” :lol: so I can get these with ease

Last edited:
I’ll buy real Royal toes if they ever come out but I wouldn’t say I’m waiting on em. Doubt they’ll come out anytime in the next like 10 years, just like “real” yellow toes ain’t comin
Law of attraction... Don't put words like "ain't" and "can't" out into the universe smh

Copped my pairs overseas. These are dope. They sold out the day they dropped. Do you think there will be a high resale on these?

Resale isn’t high now, we’ll be fine come next month Fam.
Watch as release day gets closer and all the reviews come in talking about how great they are. Many Ls will be given rectally.

…I’d be shocked if an 11.5 can be got for less than $300 on the resell.

Watch as release day gets closer and all the reviews come in talking about how great they are. Many Ls will be given rectally.

…I’d be shocked if an 11.5 can be got for less than $300 on the resell.
They’re not even $300 now, they’ll be cheaper. & to be honest $100 or so over for a shoe I really want is nothing.

Back
Top Bottom