Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Bro I haven't got a got em notification since March. It's time to shine Jean Claude Van Dammeit!
Screenshot_20220924-071718_SNKRS.jpg

These would sit so they said. Hmmm 🤔 don’t look like they’re sitting to me. I just knew that these would fly. Just had that gut feeling.

My wife’s account always win for some reason. SNKRS was asking for passwords and ccv, couldn’t find her wallet to verify ccv, so I ended up changing to apple pay with seconds to go. Quickest W I’ve ever received. Happy I got these.. footlocker was a bust.

Entered at 7:04 (still says pending on SNKRS) but I got an email from my card company at 7:12 showing the charge and then an email from Nike 5 mins after that with order confirmation. This was retail or bust for me.

Nice, looks like most people ate on this drop that wanted them. I just walked by my local and looks like there's no line for them and usually every drop there is like a big line for aj1 drops. Either demand was not that high on these or everyone just buying it online.

These were easy to cop... My entire group chat hit on snkrs except for me since I didn't go after Em. I'll reiterate how glad I am that the hype train has moved on from JB. I love seeing actual snkr heads copping the shoes they want. I hope all of you who copped these enjoy em and to those who didn't, I hope you can hit on a restock or something.

Back
Top Bottom