Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Good look on the quality warning " safcolts",, I know if I do decide to buy,
Ima be scoping through boxes for the best pairs as usual ....

i have both and i would say the straps are way better qualtiy but it just sucks they have that strap holder even the cdp's are better made then these infact all together these are the worst 1's i have and i have the blue and black from i think 01 the bmp the cdp the high straps and any day i should recivethe metallics in the mail that should be a treat to see the quality on those at least the straps have the wings logo that is or is close to the 01's theinside liner is close if not the same material as 01's and laces are almost same weave pattern none of witch on the new ones is remotely close

thanks safcolts

ok so i just bought them for 200 shipped on ebay with the cashback which i thought it would come off right away? does anybody know how long i have to wait isit really 60 days??

ill base off my own opinion when i get them...ordered this morning and shipped today from sneakerhead.com

who wants to trade their bulls for my celtics? i only want the bulls cw...size 10, otherwise i may not cop (dont want to get stuck with the green pair)

so i'm hearing that FTL/FA employees can't use they're discount on these; or have i been misled?
nerd.gif

I can't believe dudes are saying that these are worse quality than the Straps. I HATE my straps. I fell like there could be no worse quality than those.The "leather" on those is more like plastic and they hurt the hell out of my feet. I know that they're I's which are the least comfortable ofall J's, but come on. I feel like I've got planks of wood on my feet when I wear those. I was getting excited about these, then I started reading thesereviews. I'll still make my decision when I get to the store on Saturday. Damn....I'm worried.
grin.gif

how do they fit?
im thinking of going half size up cause my bmp's fit real tight.

millennium shoes has them to buy right now!!! GO NOW!

L.A. NT'ERS ONLY

the pack i got look real good, i guess some was made different

props to anyone who can take a pic of the bulls cw with black laces, and not tightened up, like how you would wear them, thanks.

Originally Posted by madkicks

props to anyone who can take a pic of the bulls cw with black laces, and not tightened up, like how you would wear them, thanks.
8wzk85.jpg

not my pic

man..
i wnt em..
sneakerhead sold out already?
dam...
thought i wud cop from them... but... i wnt to wait on eastbay too... cant decide...
oh well, there is only one option for me now

This pack is deff nice can't wrong with either pair. Hopefully this Saturday I can pick up a pack. After this gonna chill for awhile till the xii'sdrop.

Back
Top Bottom