Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Had to ask another question. How are y'all getting 30% off? Is the sale still going on?

Originally Posted by SC415

I missed out on a steal yesterday on ebay. They outbid me by a dollar which in total came out to be 63 plus 10 dollar shipping. Is the 50% discount over? I kind of want these but not tryna pay 200.

DAMN i would of been pissed. $73 shipped for the PACK ??? DAMN that is a F N STEAL

Everybody selling them for $200 now, I could have gotten the Black and reds for $120 at my spot but they didn't have my size. tight about that. I had thestraps but that leather felt like cardboard. These black and red 60+ look way better. quality isn't the best but still a better made shoe imo

Everyone asking about discounts, yes the 50 has been over. 30% is what employees always get, so if you really want the pack just give an employee a couple ofbucks and see if they'll let you use their discount to cop the pack.

Dude at my spot offered this pack to me for $190.00. I took him up on his offer, and asked him to hold them for me.
smh.gif
Best believe if he keeps my size,I'm scoring these later this week.

Though I dislike the Celtics, I can't front on the C's colorways. They're pretty nice.

If someone is looking for them. Hit me up there few packs at my store. Peep the sig.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

dont think ill be getting this pack even though its heat

My dude no one around got them on some real shyyt haven't seen anyone at all in lawtown with em cop em b I need me another ima see if my cousin hook me upwith his 30% then I could flip em rough

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

dont think ill be getting this pack even though its heat

My dude no one around got them on some real shyyt haven't seen anyone at all in lawtown with em cop em b I need me another ima see if my cousin hook me up with his 30% then I could flip em rough

ill see i really need those bulls in my life

bought the pack and split one(to get some extra celtics to rock) puttin the one pack away b/c i already have blk/red ones to wear

I just got this pack sz 11 for $150 at sports season. thought it was a good deal - already have the celtics from kicks-r-us though

I thought these were pretty much gone (sold out) by now. I got mine during last F&F for 30% off. Quality on Blk/Reds were horrible though.

Anyone Looking to cop some Celtics 10.5-11 for 120 shipped? Mite be picking this pack up tomorrow.

My local sneaker shop has the pack fo $150 No tax still contemplating on copping. What do yall think? Help me out.

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

I thought these were pretty much gone (sold out) by now. I got mine during last F&F for 30% off. Quality on Blk/Reds were horrible though.

I actually disagree with this statement. The quality on the Blk/Reds are pretty decent. Very similar to the 2001's...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

I actually disagree with this statement. The quality on the Blk/Reds are pretty decent. Very similar to the 2001's...
I agree with Sukwonee.....i thought the quality on the Black/Reds were horrible....didn't even bother trying them on......8.5...
nerd.gif

^Didn't bother trying them on huh...than how would you know?

I owned both 2001 blk/red and DMP blk/red....both very much the same.

Originally Posted by Vintagekicks23

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

9 lace holes
pimp.gif
hopefully the quality will be ok.

Yea right good luck wit that
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats a hope and dream
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I don't even remember saying that. But anyways the quality isn't even all that bad. I sold the celtics but I've been throwing on the bullswhenever I have to run out somewhere and I've been wearing them once a week to work and still no creases.

My pack is still ds apart from tryin em on for a minute or two. They are tight but they seem more comfy than my military mids. Thng is tho the black part ofthe toe looks like wet paper. It's all wrinkled up and basically just UGH. Hopefully it won't keep bothering me though, which it will

Back
Top Bottom