Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by marley

This pack is copped. Hopefully I can split it with someone cuz I wouldnt want the Celtics ones. I despise that team.

i agree with you, i hate that team...but it's not like youre wearing a paul pierce jersey and shorts with it. Those are some pretty green kicks

o yeah celtics baby copped both shoes are nice lets see the quality though go celtics

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Like the Celtics but I think I'll stick with the 2001 black and reds

No doubt. I just want those Boston joints. How do people who bought the "strap" Retro I's feel about this pack?

well seeing that i bought the straps ima get these as well...hopefully i can get these in a 11 instead of a 11.5

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Anyone know when these are slated to release and what would the price tag on them be.

i think they are droppin july 1st...ive been waitin on these! not sure about the price tag

Okay, the pack is a decent idea, but why couldn't they release the same colorway that he wore in the game? The whole idea of this pack is to commemorate aspecific game he scored over 60 points in, and then they release a different colorway. Stupid. They should've had the white/black/red instead.

The black and red's are classic but that green pair is well done. If the quality is good I will have to find a way to get this pack.

Back
Top Bottom