Air Jordan 1 Armor (Foamposite)

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Any other colorways planned?
Yeah there is going to be a black one too. IDK how i feel about these yet, i dont want to shut them down cause i always love my foams and i heard alot of people who bought, were pleased with how this whole foamposit/AF1 project and i always considered myself more of a dunk/AJ1 kinda guy.
foam-1-2.jpg

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Any other colorways planned?
Yeah there is going to be a black one too. IDK how i feel about these yet, i dont want to shut them down cause i always love my foams and i heard alot of people who bought, were pleased with how this whole foamposit/AF1 project and i always considered myself more of a dunk/AJ1 kinda guy.
foam-1-2.jpg

i will cop

for $ 30...

thats all they worth.

@ outlets

i will cop

for $ 30...

thats all they worth.

@ outlets

I actually kind of like these. Then again I would never or could never wear them, but they look pretty sweet.

I actually kind of like these. Then again I would never or could never wear them, but they look pretty sweet.

I might actually get a pair of these to mow the grass in. A bright yellow colorway would be sweet, i have always wanted a pair of JB rain boots.

I might actually get a pair of these to mow the grass in. A bright yellow colorway would be sweet, i have always wanted a pair of JB rain boots.

For me, the tipping point will be if they fit as uncomfortably as AJIs.

I want Foam comfort, not just a Foam look!

For me, the tipping point will be if they fit as uncomfortably as AJIs.

I want Foam comfort, not just a Foam look!

Back
Top Bottom