Air Jordan 1 Armor (Foamposite)

so is it safe to start the "Hire a Hitman for Gentry" Fund yet?

#@+ is that crap? white bottoms? red laces that don't even match? that aside from this whole concept being absolutely atrocious

if they iced the sole on those "cranberry's" I could see me coppin on the 50% and puttin sum black laces in em.

if they iced the sole on those "cranberry's" I could see me coppin on the 50% and puttin sum black laces in em.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

that would be very nice can anone PS this idea? icy sole & blk laces would set these off IMO

that would be very nice can anone PS this idea? icy sole & blk laces would set these off IMO

i cant believe they even went through with this idea
smh.gif

not too bad but moon boots though?

the cranberries are
sick.gif
& the laces make em even worse

not too bad but moon boots though?

the cranberries are
sick.gif
& the laces make em even worse

dats word....they bettanot b over 
a buck either... cuz no ones shld b over 100 to me....

imma wait for the black pair

dats word....they bettanot b over 
a buck either... cuz no ones shld b over 100 to me....

imma wait for the black pair

I like them.

What you heard?

Everybody and their brother on the East Coast will rock these just like any other shoe made with Foamposite material, even the so-called bashers on here.

Niketalk has the largest concentration of hypocrites on the web at any given time.

I see so-called heads bashing the AJF line, yet they buy these things to no end.

I like them.

What you heard?

Everybody and their brother on the East Coast will rock these just like any other shoe made with Foamposite material, even the so-called bashers on here.

Niketalk has the largest concentration of hypocrites on the web at any given time.

I see so-called heads bashing the AJF line, yet they buy these things to no end.

Back
Top Bottom