Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

eek.gif
 Jordan Brand does it again........
Retail pairs will be 90% identical to the outlet pairs......pants will cover the details anyways...
roll.gif

just saying....
The black X and Jumpman on the tongue will make'em pass-worthy; especially if they change the quality of leather. 

If the only changes are the black x and jumpman, and they leave the leather style alone, I'll get another pair to beat into the ground and leave my current pairs as special occasion shoes.

eek.gif
Retail pairs will be 90% identical to the outlet pairs......pants will cover the details anyways...
roll.gif

just saying....

Black X's covering Jordan symbol on the heel, tongue and wings logo plus completely different leather and shape, and no Nike air is not a 10% difference. They're completely different shoes. Its the summer brochill, Jordans get rocked with shorts. Now go play outside.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

eek.gif
roll.gif

just saying....

Black X's covering Jordan symbol on the heel, tongue and wings logo plus completely different leather and shape, and no Nike air is not a 10% difference. They're completely different shoes. Its the summer bro chill, Jordans get rocked with shorts. Now go play outside.

Sounds like what I have had had to explain to other people when confronted with the retail pair argument.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I keep misisng all this info durning the day!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Same here,but a stand up post by 430AM,good to see people willing to share info and help out
pimp.gif
Now if only I could find my size
nerd.gif

Don't feel bad NT, I saw the info the minute it was posted and wasn't able to purchase a pair, lol.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully the factory stores continue to restock as well as accept phone orders soon... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Don't feel bad NT, I saw the info the minute it was posted and wasn't able to purchase a pair, lol.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully the factory stores continue to restock as well as accept phone orders soon... 
nerd.gif

I actually appreciate it you just made me feel less crappy so i can get a good night sleep and make a BUNCH of phone calls tomorrow
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Same here,but a stand up post by 430AM,good to see people willing to share info and help out
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
blast you size 14 feet
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I know,what sucks is that every update post seems to end  with "but they still have a sz 14 available"
frown.gif

Talking to a friend from Oregon yesterday and he said might get another pair 'tomorrow' which is today of course. Possible restock at MLK or Woodburn to help add to your search. And no, IDK about phone orders being allowed.

missed 1 day on NT and this page JUMPED
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

of course an outlet takes phone orders while Im at work
30t6p3b.gif

still hoping to score a second pair

Originally Posted by nairbkim

can anyone give an update at citadel?

I decided to come down after the game last night in search of another pair for my big cuz, I'm like #40 and there is like 80 people out here total. I don't think they will do phone orders because they are likely to sell out. Someone here said they had like 100 pair after he called and asked like 5 different times. If I can't get my big cuz size or my big bro size, I will definitely help out a fellow NT member. I already got my pairs on lock!

^Damn.. Was about to jump in my car too.. oh well.. Thanks for the update and any help would be appreciated!

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
blast you size 14 feet
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I know,what sucks is that every update post seems to end  with "but they still have a sz 14 available"
frown.gif
THIS!
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom