Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't paid any attention to these, mainly cuz i got bred 1's from 2001, but what's the deal? JB actually put "nike air" on the tongue? wow!

is this leather premium or something?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i haven't paid any attention to these, mainly cuz i got bred 1's from 2001, but what's the deal? JB actually put "nike air" on the tongue? wow!

Generaiya has seen the sneaker in person and the leather is so buttery soft, like AF1 Lux leather quality.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya has seen the sneaker in person and the leather is so buttery soft, like AF1 Lux leather quality.
does Generaiya have a pair ?

so what's the deal tho? i read somewhere these only released at 6 nike outlets in the country... is that true?

how many pairs were made?

are they all B-grades?

these fit .5 big like most jordan releases lately?

is it true the GR version won't have nike air on the tongue tag and will have a black X instead on the back?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

lol at an outlet launch. Good stuff everyone

Not really an outlet launch. These are literally B-grades of a general release coming out later this year. It just so happens MANY people prefer these to the GR causing all the pandemonium. I'm sure Nike didn't know what they had in store sending these straight to the outlets.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

lol...Generaiya cracks me up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Yes, Generaiya got bent over by two resellers for two size 12s on this release. But this was a must-cop for Generaiya - to each his own!

so what's the deal tho? i read somewhere these only released at 6 nike outlets in the country... is that true?

are they all B-grades?

is it true the GR version won't have nike air on the tongue tag and will have a black X instead on the back?

What do you mean about a later release? The only thing I've heard of so far is this (I know its quoted by me, but I didn't say that info. The info came from a dude with like 14 posts who made another thread and then that one got locked) Has anyone heard about this potential release?:
[url=http://niketalk.com/topic/301795/nike-air-jordan-Banned-1-read]http://niketalk.yuku.com/...air-jordan-Banned-1-read[/url]

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

for those who havent seen it yet
please lock of flame because I didn't post in the already made thread but I work at the nike outlet aka nike factory and we are goint to receive another shipment of these but in a lower quanity. These shoes are not rare. They will be releasing again next year around january or febuary. The shoes release date was scratched because the man him self did not like the shoe.! They will be redesigned without the X and different insoles. Thanks, and this is from a nike executive aka my friend.

from the locked thread on Banned 1s

DAMN that dude if he bought em for outlet price would have spent about 1100, if he sells em for max resale thats about 5000....wow

SOMEONE WHO WOULD KNOW (160, IJAPINPO, DANNY, WRECKIN ETC), PLEASE READ THIS

Originally Posted by knowledge10

I was pulling out of my garage this morning @ 7:15 headed to Aurora, when my buddy called me and told me that he already picked up his pair and that they only had about 75 pairs and the limit was 1 pair, and that they only about 25 pair left with over 50 people in line, so I just made a u-turn and pursued other things. I think Aurora really mislead a lot of people with the pair count, sales limit per customer, and the time they would start selling the shoes (i.e. everyone was told 8 am, yet they opened at 7am) On the other hand, I then headed to HOH and was fortunate enough to pick up the Sprite's so it was a good day. I also found out when I stopped at the South Chicago location that they had a FSR yesterday. I was a bit upset because I called them on Wednesday and was told clearly that there would be NO restock there, and I was told by the manager who is very cool, that they got over 100 pairs again!!!! Go Figure, but still thankful to have the pair I have.

Wait, so South Chicago got a restock too?

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Originally Posted by knowledge10

I was pulling out of my garage this morning @ 7:15 headed to Aurora, when my buddy called me and told me that he already picked up his pair and that they only had about 75 pairs and the limit was 1 pair, and that they only about 25 pair left with over 50 people in line, so I just made a u-turn and pursued other things. I think Aurora really mislead a lot of people with the pair count, sales limit per customer, and the time they would start selling the shoes (i.e. everyone was told 8 am, yet they opened at 7am) On the other hand, I then headed to HOH and was fortunate enough to pick up the Sprite's so it was a good day. I also found out when I stopped at the South Chicago location that they had a FSR yesterday. I was a bit upset because I called them on Wednesday and was told clearly that there would be NO restock there, and I was told by the manager who is very cool, that they got over 100 pairs again!!!! Go Figure, but still thankful to have the pair I have.

Wait, so South Chicago got a restock too?

Yes, the South Chicago/ Cottage Grove location had a FSR on Friday, June 10th, and sold out, they actually had just over 100 pairs, according to the manager.

are they all B-grades?

What do you mean about a later release? The only thing I've heard of so far is this (I know its quoted by me, but I didn't say that info. The info came from a dude with like 14 posts who made another thread and then that one got locked) Has anyone heard about this potential release?:
http://niketalk.com/topic/301795/nike-air-jordan-Banned-1-readhttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...air-jordan-Banned-1-read

for those who havent seen it yet
please lock of flame because I didn't post in the already made thread but I work at the nike outlet aka nike factory and we are goint to receive another shipment of these but in a lower quanity. These shoes are not rare. They will be releasing again next year around january or febuary. The shoes release date was scratched because the man him self did not like the shoe.! They will be redesigned without the X and different insoles. Thanks, and this is from a nike executive aka my friend.

from the locked thread on Banned 1s

DAMN that dude if he bought em for outlet price would have spent about 1100, if he sells em for max resale thats about 5000....wow

SOMEONE WHO WOULD KNOW (160, IJAPINPO, DANNY, WRECKIN ETC), PLEASE READ THIS
    ^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there will be a 2nd version that's the gr....its supposed to have different leather, no nike air tounge(jumpman with a x over it instead).. & black x's over the wings logo & heel instead of the red just on the heel.... these are getting scooped up so much because we all believe the gr version will be horse %^&* in comparison 

And those are confirmed and will drop in January/ February or as of right now, is that just a rumored RD? Thanks man....ya hahaha I put that because I wanted confirmation. thanks again.

And those are confirmed and will drop in January/ February or as of right now, is that just a rumored RD? Thanks man....ya hahaha I put that because I wanted confirmation. thanks again.

basically confirmed..... & i heard oct/nov this yr for rd

If the restocks are really over I ended up with two PRISTINE pairs... A size 10.5 and 11 that will be kept in the collection forever. I normally rock a 10 but these run small for me so a 10.5 fits perfect.

CONGRATS to everyone that picked up a pair or three... And for those still on the hunt I say cop a pair now and avoid the over inflated price of $500-600 a year from now.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I don't normally say this about JB but they did a dope job with this release and the way they went about it was absolutely nuts... You gotta give it to NIKE INC. for always finding a way to stay creative and innovative with their branding. GOOD STUFF Nike Inc. Lurkers.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully restocks arent over i still need another 12 @ non-reseller price but my pair i have is also perfect & i really noticed how many people this release brought back..... these 1's brought back a quarter of the population back into jordans
laugh.gif
...... i got people asking me for/about these who havent been into jordans in YEARS

Originally Posted by 430AM

I don't normally say this about JB but they did a dope job with this release and the way they went about it was absolutely nuts... You gotta give it to NIKE INC. for always finding a way to stay creative and innovative with their branding. GOOD STUFF Nike Inc. Lurkers.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm usually very critical with jordan brand.  well, it's hard for me not to be with them because my very first pair were the OG's of these 1's in 1985.  i remember how they had more pride in the quality.  that being said, i agree with you 430AM, this release was just awesome.  i love the leather they used, the return of nike air, and the color of red on the shoe.  i feel fortunate to get these and i thank everyone who helped share info on this release.  i hope the black/royal 1's are made like this when they eventually come out in the future.  if they do, i will be in again.  if not, it will just be another pass on jordan brand, who has gotten lazy and taken the old consumers for granted with their shotty craftsmanship.  as far as these banned 1's though, they are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.  GREAT JOB, JORDAN BRAND!

You think they'll go that high 430AM? Thanks cold city, we'll see if thats true haha.
I'm only saying that because if the intial re-sell price is $250-$300... How much do you think the people that paid that will be willing to let their pairs go for??? I know if I spent $250-$300 a pair there's no way I'm letting them go for anything less than that and if they've been in my collection for more than a year I'd want way more than what I spent. But that's just my take on it, I could be totally wrong so take that with a grain of salt.  

True about not wanting to let them go for less, but sometimes thats the risk people take with buying shoes. Sometimes the market price isn't as high as what people want to let a shoe go for and in that case, they can wait and hope for someone to come around and pay their "dream" price, OR they can sell for the highest that the market will allow. IMO, though these were 300 initial resale price, I don't see them being 600, but I could be wrong too. Once the GR drops, do you think those will affect prices on these or would you consider them to be two different shoes and that they should be treated as such? Honestly, I think it could go either way, but will in the end be like separate shoes in terms of MP/ resale market. We'll have to see what happens haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom