Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tenorio88

i called up MLK and they said they actually had a couple hundred pairs that sold out within the day..i called a few outlets around and they said word is they might be coming in a week or two so keep calling your local outlets..u may get lucky
Hey buddy, what outlet did you call?
As far as this going around into other outlets...i don't know.

It really wouldn't make sense to do such a thing.

MLK outlet just got lucky on the shipment...

I'm just hoping MLK gets another small (20-50) restock.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Got lucky... walked into MLK on a whim and copped these Friday AM at opening.

can you take pics ? 
and are they prefect ?

gotta call tomorrow to get my tracking number for my order 

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Release on these will be holiday '11 (oct/nov/dec) not sure on which month. 

There will be plenty of these to go around... 

Just ride out the hypebeast train with these B-grades and you guys should be straight. 

... smh at the 2 pairs up right now for $500.00 
roll.gif

glad these are going to be released since i got them half a size down 

Just because they were at an Outlet doesn't make These B-Grades. Nothing is wrong with them and this won't be the version that will release.

And Heres Why.

This years (if released) will that dumb rubber X on the back with the Jumpman on the Heel, Back of the Tag and NO NIKE AIR

The 'B-Grade' (which I wouldn't call them that) Were extra pairs that weren't burned with the rest of the Quantity that was produced in 2010. 

The Pairs that were released yesterday DO HAVE NIKE AIR on TONGUE, DONT HAVE JUMPMAN ON HEEL, HAS A RED X that is perfectly FINE because it blends in with the colors.

Therefore, If You got these, Good stuff and You're Very LUCKY!

For those who are saying that 'THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF THESE THIS YEAR IN OCT/NOV. NO NOT EXACTLY. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF THE RUBBER X JOINTS WITH JUMPMANS ALL OVER.

glasses.gif

i believe this and for that reason
i am going to keep mine deadstock

these guys always got good info  

Have u guys looked at eBay recently..one guy has a pair of these listed for $1400 and another at $900..wtfffff I guess all the pair that were listed at $500 yesterday were all sold.it's retail or bust for these,I won't pay a penny over,there's much more heat out there and I have plenty ones in my rotation,this would be a nice addition to the collection but I'm not desperate..whether they do or don't come out this holiday season with r without Nike air I will try my best to cop even with black rubber x..but if I miss,oh well more excite about the Concords anyway

lol at that ^. they're still comming out eventually. If anything ill buy the ones that drop on release date no big deal.

Have u guys looked at eBay recently..one guy has a pair of these listed for $1400 and another at $900..
that is just stupid.  you can get a 2001 retro for way less than that.  too many dummies collect shoes now.

I kinda like the fact the jumpman has a big rubber X on it on the final production model. Kinda feels like we're "saying no" to the jumpman being on an AJ I.

Now it does need the Nike Air on the tongue. Don't BS there JB please...

I got the last pair at the outlet, called saturday at like 11:40 EST.
Luckily a buddy text me and said they had one pair left.

Can't wait to get them, I was driving down for a bachelor party & was PRAYING that my AT&T iphone didn't cut out! hahah

I never even asked the price until the end of the transaction she's like they are 109.99, i was like hold up
They skipped Niketown and are on sale?
She's like yea these are nuts and you get that cool Imagine if box

Yo honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the I's, but I thought these were dope. Even the original samples with the Jumpan all over them with the black X on the back, I would have bought without thinking twice. Naturally, I was pretty disappointed when I heard this released was being scrapped...Especially since the shoebox/packaging had been released and product codes were up and all that.

Then I found out that they were releasing in only Oregon...I was mad for like a minute, especially after I saw how much some people were selling them on ebay (a stack?? Really? Really?!?).

But I gotta say, for as many "limited" kicks get sold only at major retailers in major cities, I kinda like how Nike gave the hometeam discount. I've never been to the west coast at all, and certainly not Oregon, so as far as I know, Oregon could get maaaaadd dope limited releases (i doubt it though). And if they do miss out on a lot of limited releases, then I'm happy that they got a JB release that they can say is exclusive.

...Except for yall dudes that copped just to resell them on ebay. I mean, i'm all about making a dollar...this is America, damnit. But charging a stack on $109 kicks...c'mon man! Although for real for real, i can't even be mad at yall...I gotta be mad at the assclowns that are actually paying that. Messing up the game for everybody...like the clowns that hollar at the ugly freshman chicks on the first day of the sememster so they (wrongly) think they're fly...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Have u guys looked at eBay recently..one guy has a pair of these listed for $1400 and another at $900..
that is just stupid.  you can get a 2001 retro for way less than that.  too many dummies collect shoes now.
Exactly why when "shoe game" implodes, these newfound collectors get stuck with a bunch of stuff they can't get rid of.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

hoping these hit the outlets in nj.
fingers crossed.
Already confirmations of other outlets recieving allocations......   

Originally Posted by Furrell

Exactly why when "shoe game" implodes, these newfound collectors get stuck with a bunch of stuff they can't get rid of.
laugh.gif
You might as well buy the OGs.

these hit the chicago outlet this morning. manager told me that they weren't taking phone orders, then they ended up taking phone orders and i missed out. needless to say i'm mad.
mad.gif

these hit the chicago outlet this morning. manager told me that they weren't taking phone orders, then they ended up taking phone orders and i missed out. needless to say i'm mad.
mad.gif

Nevamind...busy signal smfh

i just called into the kansas city nike outlet and they are not receiving this pair.. its a damn shame. i cant find this pair anywhere.

Man, its crazy how they released these man. Im salty but ok with the release at the same time. Happy they are in outlets at $110, but salty the avaialbility is shotty.

Been feelin these since day one.

I'd like to call in a favor for these in a size 9 ...for outlet box tag price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom