Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
optimusp517 wrote:
man i need a pair of 11.5. they're so hard to find at a good price. nothing local either.

Yea man. I was lucky to find a pair local... Was suppose to buy a week n half ago for $200 but dude disappeared for a while, then came back and said sry for the wait, n let me take em at $160 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

From my understanding, these shoes are/were to be released again this year, is that still happening? I know that the shoes were going to be different in some aspects but I just want to know if these are still releasing sometime this year or even in 2012. Does anybody know?
I did hear this.... i heard they supposed to drop next year without the Xs on em. Ill def grab another pair if the leather is the same as these.

It'd be nice if these got a proper retail release later in the year. I'd like to cop a pair, but def don't wanna go over 200-250.

Great steal airnoel.....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Glad i have this pair....eventhough must pay a lot extra for it as i live outside US...but never regretting it....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by matt2126

love this shoe, the leather is great. the sole is like e lebron 8, great shoe

I don't own any Lebrons, but I'm quite familiar with the Lebron 8... how is the sole similar exactly? Guess I didn't make that connection at all.

I still can't find a size 11 for under $300.  I really want to add these to my collection, but starting to have second thoughts considering the inflated resale prices.  While the tumbled leather is great, it's not true to the originals.  The OG's leather had the same look as the DMP release.  

I got the photo from this link

Finally got my pair. Paid a little above retail, but I'm a sucker for the Black/Red 1. Always have. Had the 2001 and the 62+ package versions.

But these are serious. I love the box, the 'Imagine If...?' on the lace tips, and even the X's on the back - the whole concept. But it's sad JB scrapped it, but who didn't see that coming...
eyes.gif

I prefer the white laces in these. Something about them that just sets the whole shoe off. It gives it that 'different' look too, hence most people will be wearing them with the black or red laces.

bansz.jpg

Honestly though, the 2001's take the cake. They're a little bit more comfier than these, and they also fit better. I can tell you right now, the way I plan on wearing these - they're going to look beat in no time because of the vintage leather. They're going to crease & scuff easily. Nonetheless - I'm satisfied.

Still looking for my pair in Maryland I found a spot with them but did not have anything close to my size

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Finally got my pair. Paid a little above retail, but I'm a sucker for the Black/Red 1. Always have. Had the 2001 and the 62+ package versions.

But these are serious. I love the box, the 'Imagine If...?' on the lace tips, and even the X's on the back - the whole concept. But it's sad JB scrapped it, but who didn't see that coming...
eyes.gif

I prefer the white laces in these. Something about them that just sets the whole shoe off. It gives it that 'different' look too, hence most people will be wearing them with the black or red laces.

bansz.jpg

Honestly though, the 2001's take the cake. They're a little bit more comfier than these, and they also fit better. I can tell you right now, the way I plan on wearing these - they're going to look beat in no time because of the vintage leather. They're going to crease & scuff easily. Nonetheless - I'm satisfied.
does look better with 'em white laces on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Still looking for my pair in Maryland I found a spot with them but did not have anything close to my size

where? and what sizes did they have?

white laces look decent, but black laces FTW!

and i own 2001's, OG black toe's from '85, and these banned's, and i gotta admit, the leather on these banned's dookie's on all the 1's i've seen thus far.

At the end of the year we should have a thread with a poll for "best JB release of the year" and IMO this is it!!!

Funny that it wasn't an official release tho
laugh.gif

I'm actually gonna upload my pair soon. Decided I'd rather have some 01's. Or another pair of DMP's and extra $. I usually look at things a few months after purchasing to make a solid decision and I'm not as sold on thse as when I first got them.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

white laces look decent, but black laces FTW!

and i own 2001's, OG black toe's from '85, and these banned's, and i gotta admit, the leather on these banned's dookie's on all the 1's i've seen thus far.

id have to agree. I have 1985 Royal Blues, 1994 White/Black/Reds, DMP Pack, and Banneds. The Banneds leather is butter soft (on the red portions of the shoe). Its closest competitor are the 1994 1s..which too have a very nice leather but not as buttery as it is on the 1s.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

If you can scoop'em up for retail, purchase any size you can get your hands on and resell to get the one that fits.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

At the end of the year we should have a thread with a poll for "best JB release of the year" and IMO this is it!!!

Funny that it wasn't an official release tho
laugh.gif

All these lames will say "concords for sure bro", but I agree with you, these EASILY take the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom