Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rocked mine last weekend. I didn't know the price skyrocketed like it did. I guess these will sit in the box for a long time.

I rocked mine last weekend. I didn't know the price skyrocketed like it did. I guess these will sit in the box for a long time.
I'm not going to lie these haven't been rocked yet i'm scared to if the price goes up any more I might be tempted to sell especially since I paid outlet retail....

^^paid 250 for my pair and they aint going nowhere
finallu undsed em the other day and wore em 2 more ties, had to make myself stop wearing them:smokin

got offered the DB Free Run +2s (which I want), but in a 1/2 sz too small + 140 for my tried on banned 1s. good deal?

got offered the DB Free Run +2s (which I want), but in a 1/2 sz too small + 140 for my tried on banned 1s. good deal?
HELLLLLLL NO!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I will find you some DB Free Runs in your size and give ya more cash lol.  Not buying/selling/trading, just making a point that you are gettin the short end of that trade, in my eyes at least. 

No
No
No
No
No
I wouldn't trade my banneds for those DB frs
Especially when they arent my sz & that little amount of cash.......

Can anyone give me a comparison between the 94 retro compared to these...not sure which way I wanna go
I have the banned ones and the 94 home retro and i would go with the 94's. The banned one leather feels way to soft. As far as performance can't say never balled in the banned ones but i did back in the day in the 94 and the OG's and it feels like you had no cushioning on the soles. I assume the banned ones might be more comfortable with the cushioning they use today.

still mad about the banneds ridiculous release and the fact that i would have had to drive like 10 hours one way to try to get a pair, not worth it at all

Can anyone give me a comparison between the 94 retro compared to these...not sure which way I wanna go

I prefer the 94's. My foot grew and no longer can fit them, but got a few wears outta them. Comfort wise Banneds are better by far, the 94's are very stiff, and dont give around the ankle. Look wise I like the '94s because they're the best mold as far as AJ1 goes. Closes form to the '85, while looking less bulky like the '01. The Banneds are nice too, but my biggest pet peeve is the pebbled leather, and them not being as high as other hightop 1's.

Go with Banneds for comfort purposes.

Thank you both for your input. I'm probably going to end up going with the one I can get cheaper. I've found a pair of 94s for a G on eBay DS and I'm hoping i can talk the seller down in price

I just want a pair of black/red 1s at a decent price, don't even have to be Banned
ohwell.gif
 AJKOS just don't cut it.

I'm still upset I let these go for $320 :smh:

Maybe one day, someone will hook me up with these again

I had both and I preferred Banneds. The 94s have very little padding in the ankle and they actually hurt to wear for a extended amount of time. 94s have the better shape, but Banned's have better ankle padding and the soft leather doesnt crease much to due to its aged nature. For some odd reason 94 Breds look beat much faster than 94 Chicagos.

lucked up recently and bought a pair for $325 DS, was rather surprised when he told me the price my eyes lit up lol, now just bring on the royals and black toes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom