Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was one of the dudes in the royal thread looking to trade up for banned 1s. Said I would and I did.

$140 retail + $150 certainly....

Even if you paid $200 for Royals.... still come up to $350 nowhere near the price for banneds right now :smokin

I can't find these anywhere for sale around $500 in an 8-9

no one is going to sell this shoe for under $650 to $700.00 deadstock now
and i have both sizes DS :smokin

im a dump em when they hit a G and i see that happening by the end of this year

ever if a retro comes out if this same colorway the leather i'm 85% sure will not be the same

no one is going to sell this shoe for under $650 to $700.00 deadstock now
and i have both sizes DS :smokin

im a dump em when they hit a G and i see that happening by the end of this year

ever if a retro comes out if this same colorway the leather i'm 85% sure will not be the same
Great story. Don't think you'll get a grand for shoes that cost $110 and potentially may re-retro at the end of this year :D

Last edited:
lol these will never re-retro. The black/red colorway will, but people who don't own these can't seem to realize that the shoe is differentiated with the banned theme not only outside the shoe but with the insole, ankle lining and packaging. Not to mention that it uses a unique leather that no other 1's use, past or present - OG included.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see DS pairs start to hit the grand mark as there's probably less than 1,500 of them out there two years later.

lol these will never re-retro. The black/red colorway will, but people who don't own these can't seem to realize that the shoe is differentiated with the banned theme not only outside the shoe but with the insole, ankle lining and packaging. Not to mention that it uses a unique leather that no other 1's use, past or present - OG included.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see DS pairs start to hit the grand mark as there's probably less than 1,500 of them out there two years later.
Hype is at an all time high because of the amount of 1s being released this year. Lets not get carried away.

These have been over the 700 mark prior to any word of this year's ones releasing. And let's not get carried away? Prices on these D'S are already out of control. Don't expect that to change in the favor of buyers next year or ever again.

These have been over the 700 mark prior to any word of this year's ones releasing. And let's not get carried away? Prices on these D'S are already out of control. Don't expect that to change in the favor of buyers next year or ever again.

Kinda have to agree here. Not to mention certain sizes are becoming even more scarce on the reseller market. I am on the way right now to do a trade+ cash on my end for a DS pair . I'll be back later to report how it goes. Hope to have pics of a successful excahnge.

Kinda have to agree here. Not to mention certain sizes are becoming even more scarce on the reseller market. I am on the way right now to do a trade+ cash on my end for a DS pair . I'll be back later to report how it goes. Hope to have pics of a successful excahnge.

GL and where are you guys finding these trades? ever since I moved to the midwest finding people to trade kicks with who actually know kicks has been scarce..

I can't find these anywhere for sale around $500 in an 8-9
I just bought a pair of used ones with small creases for 360. IDK how I feel about it yet until they come to my door. The seller accepts returns so if I am unhappy I will ship it back. I'm hoping I can cure the creases a bit and just throw some sneaker shields in there and be good to go. I should have them by the end of the week, I'll post back in here if i rembmer. 

Great story. Don't think you'll get a grand for shoes that cost $110 and potentially may re-retro at the end of this year :D

glad you have a story to tell buddy

but even if a retro happens with nike air of this colorway the leather i can bet will not be the same all star

i sold shoes for $950.00 that cost me $100.00

Last edited:
The idiots willing to spend $1,000 on an Air Jordan 1 "Banned" are the exact same idiots that will be mesmerized by a retro version of them "Banned" or not. This colorway being retro'd will absolutely diminish the imaginary value of this bubble waiting to burst most refer to as the "sneaker after market"...

Alright, follow up time. Everything went smoothly. Met up with seller at the mall and we bought inspected each others pairs. Money as discussed was exchanged from me to him. We both left on our ways. Final details went:

seller: DS size 11 "banned" 1 in original box with all extra laces
buyer (me): DS size 10.5 "bred" 11 in original box with tissue and special packaging + 240 cash

My thinking was that the size 10.5 is the absolute smallest size I could have worn and didnt see myself doing it. I already had 2 other in my size 11 (one cdp, one 2012). The size 10.5 I actually purchased for for retail so adding $240 on top didnt hurt me.

Average price range in my size on ebay is going for about 700-900 and that price has been slowly going up as pairs available dwindle.

Sorry for the bad pics, you all know what they look like anyways. Blackberry camera phone ftl. Will have to break out the dslr for these later.

GL and where are you guys finding these trades? ever since I moved to the midwest finding people to trade kicks with who actually know kicks has been scarce..

I spend most of my time in my hometown of Toronto, Ontario in Canada and believe me we have plenty of "sneakerheads", but these particular shoes are very, very scarce north of that 42 parallel. Was actually going to meet up with someone for the 2013 black/royal jordan 1 when I saw this posting for the "banneds" and did everything to get them literally within 24 hours.

so after months of waiting and constantly checking 2 pairs of banned 1s popped up in size 9 on ebay yesterday. One pair sold for $750 bin and i bought the other pair for less but still not the price i would of liked to pay. finally got these bad boys. was tired of constantly checking my saved "banned jordan" search on ebay. :smh: These are the most elusive shoes ive ever hunted down.

that seller that had them for 1400 bin can go esad.

Buyer: Who would take a serious offer?
Seller: How serious?
Buyer: $700
Seller: No

Last edited:
i agree that pairs in DS condtion are becoming really hard to find, im just glad i found an 11 in the la area (well i had to drive to riverside county, 80 miles) but it was well worth it

so after months of waiting and constantly checking 2 pairs of banned 1s popped up in size 9 on ebay yesterday. One pair sold for $750 bin and i bought the other pair for less but still not the price i would of liked to pay. finally got these bad boys. was tired of constantly checking my saved "banned jordan" search on ebay.
mean.gif
These are the most elusive shoes ive ever hunted down.

that seller that had them for 1400 bin can go esad.

Buyer: Who would take a serious offer?
Seller: How serious?
Buyer: $700
Seller: No
congrats man

Whatever happened to these ? I thought they were suppose to come out shorty after

Last edited:
Thank god those atrocities never dropped. Look at it from Nike's perspective: the release of the supposedly scrapped pairs was a huge success and from a marketing perspective it made no sense to release an inferior version. Look at that shiny leather and all of those awful, gawdy black X's. PURE TRASH.

I would have picked those up and just beat the hell out of them. I've got the straps and I wear them all the time, while Banneds and KO's rest. I'm sure they would sell out immediately just because of the colorway.

Last edited:
Thank god those atrocities never dropped. Look at it from Nike's perspective: the release of the supposedly scrapped pairs was a huge success and from a marketing perspective it made no sense to release an inferior version. Look at that shiny leather and all of those awful, gawdy black X's. PURE TRASH.
I concur. Those are just awful. Looks like something a disgruntled worker slapped together after hours for Air Randy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom