Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 pairs of royals.

I can get DS banned size 12 for my 1 pair of royals and $300

I think im gonna hit the trigger.

thoughts? (I know its up to me but I like opinions of others)

Id take that especially if you got royals at retail or close to..

How do the banned 1's quality compare to the AJ KO premium quality? much better? I have a pair of AJ KO's and they are definitely one of the best quality leather sneakers I have. Just curious how they compare.

How do the banned 1's quality compare to the AJ KO premium quality? much better? I have a pair of AJ KO's and they are definitely one of the best quality leather sneakers I have. Just curious how they compare.

your comparing canvas to distressed leather which is a bad comparison

i have all the AJKO's & banneds ...the banneds are constructed better overall IMO

but again its a bad comparison because its apples to oranges

id do the trade. why...cause i basically did that myself. turned 2013 royals and 150 cash for ds banned 1s

KOs Leather? Nah you getting it twisted and like ColdCity said your comparing two totally different constructed shoes one being canvas and the other distressed leather. KOs are nice, but when comparing to Banneds they dont come close

Hold it @ justed381 are you talking about the LUX KO's? they were all blk,all gray,& all brown with red hits....

???

If so the Banneds are better than those IMO even tho the leather was nice...

still salty i couldnt get any of the LUX pack in my sz :smh:

Last edited:
Hold it @ justed381 are you talking about the LUX KO's? they were all blk,all gray,& all brown with red hits....

???

If so the Banneds are better than those IMO even tho the leather was nice...

still salty i couldnt get any of the LUX pack in my sz :smh:

Yup those are the ones. I have a pair of the brown ones and they are definitely one of the better quality Jordan's I have. And I disagree with saying comparing the banned 1's to the canvas KO's is like comparing apples to oranges. It's more like comparing apples to a fruit no one has ever heard of before!

I also
I also have the dark cinder ones and I love them..to this day, I open the box and smile when the leather scent hits me....One of the best pickups that most people slept on..11/10 quality on them

i'm sure you can find someone since people are still looking for the black/blue 1's
i think you going to need to add a little more cash

i was thinking of looking for someone with a size 9 black/blue and that person would need to add cash 1 for my size 8.5 black/red 1's

but i changed my mind and would rather just sell it straight out then a trade & cash

I've seen, and held a pair of those lux's. They are crafted with a high grade of leather. Just like the banneds. Both have equally great leather. But one is distressed, and the other is not. I too wished I didn't pass up on a pair of luxs.

Does anyone know what Bin V's are worth exactly? I never see them pop up for sale or trade, but I'd love to trade my Size 11 DS Banned 1's for them. I guess I was estimating the Bins at about $800, but it's hard to tell what either is worth exactly.

Yup those are the ones. I have a pair of the brown ones and they are definitely one of the better quality Jordan's I have. And I disagree with saying comparing the banned 1's to the canvas KO's is like comparing apples to oranges. It's more like comparing apples to a fruit no one has ever heard of before!
can i go as far as saying, its like comparing apples to tomatoes

Flight
I've seen, and held a pair of those lux's. They are crafted with a high grade of leather. Just like the banneds. Both have equally great leather. But one is distressed, and the other is not. I too wished I didn't pass up on a pair of luxs.
flight club has them at $1000 lol

Yeah, but Flight Club prices mean nothing as far as actual value go. I won't even start to use their pricing as what I should expect in dealing with another human being.
I know this, and that's why I added an "lol" after I first posted that...I actually picked up my ajko Lux's at flight club for below retail...check them out..they may still have some

I checked flight club ny out recently. they had a few pairs of black and red 1s, but the cheapest pair was the earlier retro not the Banned 1s, was worn (not vnds at all) and going for about $700.

I've kind of given up getting a pair of these for $300 or less barring a re-retro. I refuse to pay a 600% markup for a pair of shoes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I checked flight club ny out recently. they had a few pairs of black and red 1s, but the cheapest pair was the earlier retro not the Banned 1s, was worn (not vnds at all) and going for about $700.

I've kind of given up getting a pair of these for $300 or less barring a re-retro. I refuse to pay a 600% markup for a pair of shoes :lol:

$300? wow you're a couple years late to get that price

Yeah, but Flight Club prices mean nothing as far as actual value go. I won't even start to use their pricing as what I should expect in dealing with another human being.

I think it's that time that sneakers in general get a price guide like how baseball/basketball cards have beckett.

when the bred 1s drop later this year (are those confirmed?), the 2001s better see a price drop.  They're just waaaay marked up right about now.  They are nowhere near the quality of the banned.

In related news, I let a pair of DS banned slip through my fingers at $450, so I don't ever deserve a pair.  Imma have to live with that, even thought the timing wasn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom