Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! There were actually a couple really good deals on these. A DS size 12 went for $350 straight up....Blew my mind and I was just a little late to pick that deal off, and another DS 10.5 for for $550. Wish I could have been in the bidding for that pair too. These are top notch, amazing Jordan's. I now understand what the owners mean when they talk about these. I'll have better pics when I get home, here's some for now.

*jizzes*

I almost sold my pair last week the guy flaked.im glad I came on here cuz that would of been a big mistake.

For all the LA cats I just found a pair sz 11 on CL for 550 (DS I think). Was thinkin of trying to talk him down a little and cop but figured I would spread the word for anyone on the local hunt before I was greedy and went for my 2nd pair... Listed in SFV as nike sb and Jordan heat

Awesome pickup grape! That's a steal on some banneds congrats

Thanks Lame, crack, and Armor! Appreciate it. I enjoyed the hunt for these, especially the way it ended. They're one of those shoes, that its just not the same til you have a pair. Mine were being worn within hours of the purchase. Like a kid on Christmas! $550 is a great deal for the size 11. I almost feel like you just have to go after a pair in your size if you see it for that kind of price. Hell I almost want to go after it now haha. Good luck to those in here still on the hunt!

Last edited:
I think I just got a trade lined up for a DS pair, may be giving up a little too much but I honestly could care less

i had a pair on here for $850.00 in a size 8.5

i had one offer and after the listing expired someone else offered $900.00

its now a hard to find this shoe DS in any size

ebay had a size 8.5 for $1000.00 and a size 9 the rarest for some reason in this shoe for i think $1,200.00

glad i kept both my pairs DS

i had a pair on here for $850.00 in a size 8.5

i had one offer and after the listing expired someone else offered $900.00

its now a hard to find this shoe DS in any size

ebay had a size 8.5 for $1000.00 and a size 9 the rarest for some reason in this shoe for i think $1,200.00

glad i kept both my pairs DS
you called me and I still want but damn the price is making me realize its not worth it

ok so i was approached today by a friend who found his original pair of banned air jordan 1 from 1985. the are in pretty good shape cause he bought a 9 and he usually wears a 9.5 so he didnt wear them very long.
what would these be worth?
no box no tag but original jordan 1 with original laces.

Last edited:
ok so i was approached today by a friend who found his original pair of banned air jordan 1 from 1985. the are in pretty good shape cause he bought a 9 and he usually wears a 9.5 so he didnt wear them very long.
what would these be worth?
no box no tag but original jordan 1 with original laces.
That shoe is worth a lot of money to people who can afford it. In real good shape id lowball it at like 700+ but I've seen pairs go for anywhere between 1k-3k. I think there's one on eBay (not sure what size) for around 3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom