Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...all i got was one og lacebag, one replacement, Normal paper and three sets of laces with a beat up box.

Damn...all i got was one og lacebag, one replacement, Normal paper and three sets of laces with a beat up box.
Sorry to hear that fam. They look to be in really good shape, though.

I took me countless days and a couple of years of searching before I found my pairs for under $600 shipped (each) with OG everything, including the OG receipts in DS condition.

Last edited:
I just picked up a VNDS pair from Index Portland. Says OG all. I had a DS 11 months ago but it was too small. Was gonna cop Bred 1s, but figured to pay a bit extra for a better shoe. But yeah the boxes for these are flimsy AF lol

They let you buy 2 at once, and I want to say by the time they opened, there were only like 70-100 people there with a TON of the shoes in the store. I know that some people got hooked up because I remember seeing people walking out with multiple bags.

Hmmm so that kind of begs the question. With availability so high, where are all the pairs for sale?

The shoes aren't that old, is everyone just hoarding lol?

Most people flipped them already, the only ones that have them now for sale are the ones that didn't cash out for a quick buck back then. Since they were really only available in like 10 outlets (if I'm remembering right) a lot of people ended up selling to Japanese collectors, so don't expect to see them back in circulation any time soon.

I got rid of my spare in 2012 for what I thought was a ridiculous $385.

Are all the soles extra flimsy? I feel like i can bend the shoe in half wuite easily.
IMO, they are pretty flimsy, but all 1's feel that way.
What I've noticed from wearing all my AJ1's is that they feel just like vans and converse because there isn't much padding.
I can only wear them for a few hours. Anything after that, I have to take them off because my feet start to hurt. They feel like I'm walking barefoot :lol:

Last edited:
Got bored and snapped comparison shots of Banneds and Bred '13s. Quality is unmatched IMO. Only complaint in Banneds I still have til this day is the height of Banneds. I wish they were true Highs.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/129187"X" banned tissue paper, extra lace bags on both left and right shoes, original black banned boxes, and stuffed paper in the toe box area.[/COLOR][/B]
gonna have to check mines when i get home 
Checked my pair and they have plain tissue paper, no "x" branded paper. Got pics @babyjs
my pair had cardboard shoe trees not stuffed paper

Sidenote, a friend recently offered me db5s for my pair

Checked my pair and they have plain tissue paper, no "x" branded paper. Got pics @babyjs
my pair had cardboard shoe trees not stuffed paper

Sidenote, a friend recently offered me db5s for my pair
Sorry for the late response fam. My meds knocked me out.

Here is a pic of the "X" branded tissue paper...I apologize for the low quality pic. I had to zoom in in an odd angle to get the X's to show[emoji]128077[/emoji]

2ns2gc6.jpg

Last edited:
FINALLY got my pair. Was a thorn in my side for a very long time smh. feelsgoodman.jpg
glasses.gif

REPPED! I've been on the hunt for banneds and frags. After I get those and Chi's, I can honestly say that I'm done with the game. Congrats fam!

RhinoSpOrt - Thanks bro. Best club ever. Butter leather is :smokin

exo1127- Thank you sir! I know that feel man so good luck on your search. Dont forget to post when you cop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom