Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
were banned 1's hard to get on RD..

Depends on your outlet and if you were able to get to there in time. Some people were able to get multiples because there were a lot of pairs and not a lot of people. Think they limited to 1 per, but since there weren't a lot of people they just came back to the line and were able to purchase again. They even restocked if I remember correctly. My outlet is an hour away and I didn't want to chance it so I just paid resell that same week. Best $250 I ever spent. They were easily going for less than $300. Would've gladly bought multiples at that price if I knew they were going to appreciate that much, but I just wanted a pair to rock...

Depends on your outlet and if you were able to get to there in time. Some people were able to get multiples because there were a lot of pairs and not a lot of people. Think they limited to 1 per, but since there weren't a lot of people they just came back to the line and were able to purchase again. They even restocked if I remember correctly. My outlet is an hour away and I didn't want to chance it so I just paid resell that same week. Best $250 I ever spent. They were easily going for less than $300. Would've gladly bought multiples at that price if I knew they were going to appreciate that much, but I just wanted a pair to rock...

Funny thing is I called my order in over the phone from an out of state location. I think they were $115-$120.

is $1400 shipped a good price for these sz 9.5
If they are DS, yes. You might even be able to get them slightly below if you go through PP invoice. I had gotten two pairs in the same size last year for under $600 each.

Kind of wish I didn't sell my last 2 DS pairs in 9.5 for $830 and $650, but they went off to a couple of members that would make good use to them.

Last edited:
I gave up cracked aqua 8s with no box, worn copper foams with no box, and worn 2011 Concords.

I think this was in 2012 or early 2013, for a size 13.5. Seller wanted a grand at the time

Wow, you made out. Bad trade for that guy.

I wasn't mad.

I mean at the time the foams were worth more and the Concords were in good shape but nothing is like DS banneds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom