Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear when my bread really straight I'm buying 5 of these with the [emoji]10060[/emoji] on the back

At first I thought it was cool that you were copping multiples, now I think you have problems. A lot of your posts are completely out of sink with everyone else. you are compensating hard for something.

Out of *Sync*

:wow: Problems, Problems..........PROBLEMS?????

[COLOR=#red] I'm banned brazy right now [emoji]128520[/emoji]
Compensating for the 5 years of missed opportunities to buy these when they were dirt cheap.

Can't really explain what I'm trying to do atm but I lace my Sole Blessed [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] team up and put others on to kicks. So just stocking up for the time being. All will be revealed later on[/COLOR] [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Out of *Sync*

eek.gif
Problems, Problems..........PROBLEMS?????

I'm banned brazy right now [emoji]128520[/emoji]
Compensating for the 5 years of missed opportunities to buy these when they were dirt cheap.

Can't really explain what I'm trying to do atm but I lace my Sole Blessed [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] team up and put others on to kicks. So just stocking up for the time being. All will be revealed later on [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Edited previous post for grammatical error.  Just saying if you are copping 5 pairs of every shoe you like.. cool bro. You can keep that to yourself after a certain point.

Dude.... don't speak on what you don't know, I have yet to come across a unwearable pairs of 85s... and I have had many.

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Those my friend are IN GREAT shape, Compared to the 85's I've seen and held.  so Kudos to you!

MOST pairs I've OWNED n SOLD had Cracked rubber, ripped Ankle padding and etc etc

but I personally wouldn't be wearing them, Nor considered them Wearable in my book.

Are those even yours or someone else pic?? 
laugh.gif
 KushDryGoods

Yea my flickr account and blog, worst I have seen is partially dry rotted pairs and those are still wearable, ankle padding had nothing to do with wearability, they age very well.

Yea my flickr account and blog, worst I have seen is partially dry rotted pairs and those are still wearable, ankle padding had nothing to do with wearability, they age very well.
I can't wear kicks that look like I walked out the cemetery....

You have some very RARE pairs in that RARE condition.  So I see your view!

Who wants cracked and peeled off '85's that are worn? Not me.

Yeah maybe. But for collecting purposes, 1985 it is. Still don't see a point in paying over $1000 for a shoe that has been retroed 7-8 times, and the most accurate version just released 2 weeks ago and is no where near half that price. I guess I'm just outgrowing "collecting".

For the money some people spent even a pair of 94's is a better buy than paying extreme prices, but everyone gets so caught up in the hype of getting whats "new".

there were a few size 12.5 and up at niketown SF when i went this afternoon. they had a few behind the counter. i asked about a 10.5, but no go for my size. retail or nothing for me.

Anyone know if you get these wet does it stay that deep red or does it dry back to normal spilled a little water on mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom