Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Vacaville the only norcal outlet getting these?  I'm not even sure if it's worth the drive from Sacramento if this is the case
ohwell.gif

Some people are just plain old stupid for real. Renting a hotel across the street from the outlet lol. Yes I know there's other people that are splitting the bill .but still I would just pay reseller prices and be done with if you want these shoes so bad.smh at some people
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

Some people are just plain old stupid for real. Renting a hotel across the street from the outlet lol. Yes I know there's other people that are splitting the bill .but still I would just pay reseller prices and be done with if you want these shoes so bad.smh at some people
smile.gif

people really have nothing better to do
i agree if you really want the shoes i would just pay and not deal with this b.s. 

getting a hotel just for a pair of sneakers 

that so damn silly 

as much as i love kicks i cant see myself doing that 

Not that I am getting a hotel. But, I think some heads are just making it a road trip...... I guess it's up to the enthusiast. Some people just like the thrill of "hunt."

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Finally got my pair in from Portland. Box was beat up, but I was able to nurse it back to health.
ea5355a1ef6e7344245cd8a3bb5979210cb5d31.jpg
82015be27222dabbfe4b1569156b19d11c18c79.jpg
9ea25b6e2f7c8289d7cb0881fe7d216acfe1c5f.jpg
my sz  
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 i hate you
j/p nice p/u

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

So far from what I've read up on here this is the list of outlets getting these on the 1st..honestly I can't remember where else but feel free to quote and hit on anything that I missed

Arizona mills

Concord,NC

Williamsburg,VA

Marysville,WA

Citadel

Camarillo

Vegas
I've called the williamsburg outlet 4 times this past week, each time they've said they were not getting them.

Maybe things have changed,last time I talked to them was last week..I used to be stationed in fort eustis and they were one of the first places I called

They aren't getting them, they're the ones who told me about Concord. I was just there yesterday. I spoke to one of the managers and he said they received a e-mail saying they weren't getting them.

A store in Atl Metro area told me that a store in New Orleans was gettin em on the 1st

Finally got my pair in from Portland. Box was beat up, but I was able to nurse it back to health.
ea5355a1ef6e7344245cd8a3bb5979210cb5d31.jpg
82015be27222dabbfe4b1569156b19d11c18c79.jpg
9ea25b6e2f7c8289d7cb0881fe7d216acfe1c5f.jpg

I'm not even a huge fan of 1's, but damn that is a beautiful shoe.  Wednesday can't come soon enough. Also, that tshirt is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by rauls054

smile.gif

people really have nothing better to do
i agree if you really want the shoes i would just pay and not deal with this b.s. 

getting a hotel just for a pair of sneakers 

that so damn silly 

as much as i love kicks i cant see myself doing that 
i agree with both of you.  plain and simple, people are just stupid.  no logic. 

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Where did you get the t-shirt?

Ebay. It was a shirt that released when the OLNL pack was released.

I was lucky enough to grab a pair are Portland. Quality on these are sick. Finally got some time to take some detailed shots. Good luck to those trying to get them.

I've only scanned over the last few days of posts so forgive me if its been answered...Are the Banned 1's gonna still going to be released (in the non error/B Grade) or scrapped entirely?

Anyone have a picture of the tags inside the shoe yet? I've read it says made in China as you'd normally expect, which has me thinking that there probably is a bit of truth to the tag being the big show stopper on this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom