Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

I went to vacaville and was able to get the last two pairs........ size 14s

Im hella mad because I got there around 11:30 last night and I swear there was no more than 50-60 people ahead of me in line. I wake up and look around the corner and its WAY more heads in front of the store. The manager told me I got the 90th pair sold. I guess its better than coming back empty handed but I'm still a little salty about the whole thing considering I waited for 8 hours.

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.
Thanks for the info.
I had on a destroyer jacket with a giants hat and barkleys. That makes me hella mad. I used to work at shoe palace in Concord and I thought it was just a shady company, I quit after 3 months. 

Thats wack security didnt do anything, what are they even there for? To tell us to make a straight line? Whatever at the end of the day I have two pairs to try and flip. 

Any Vegas Updates? Don't want the shoes, just want to hear the stories. I get a kick out of skimming through these posts & seeing what everyone had to go thru to get their pair(s).

I'm not sure why people still have these listed for $400....that price isn't happening for the time being. Not even $350.

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by techmen31

Originally Posted by raptors29

They would stop at a 14
30t6p3b.gif
+*+% Jordan Brand

The have 15 and 16 too.
One size 15 in the entire country as of now. Chicago got that one.

What !?!?! South Cottage location?

Wow.  These are really hyped.  I wanted to get a pair, but just could not make it out.  Good to see that some of you were able to get them in your size.  I really like the shoe.
I have been on here for a little while, this site is not good for my wallet.  

Smh @ that pic.

Emo chicks, guys in flip-flops, this is why I don't like camping for shoes.

Always full of people that have no idea what the shoe is.

So many broke people nowadays. Camping out 7-8 hours to resell Bgrade Jordan . Damn time is tough for yall

Was able to get mine @ Woodbury Outlets. Real strict on the 1 per person though. Had extra employees doing face recognition smdh.

I feel like I got discriminated against and screwed over by shady management at the South Chicago store. I pulled up at 10:45 (they open at 10). There was a crew of big dudes at the back of a Caddy, putting bags (with shoe boxes) into the trunk. I'd estimate 6-10 bags/pairs. I never saw the actual boxes, so I couldn't be sure, but they were definitely loading up. They spotted me and closed up the trunk to this car and 4 of them were just leaning up against the back of the car, all of them giving me looks. Whatever, no big deal. So I walk into the outlet and see this employee standing in the middle of the store. I walk up to him and this is the encounter:

Me: Hey, I'm looking to pick up a pair of the Banned 1's. What sizes you got left?
Him: We don't got none of those.
Me: You don't have any left at all?
Him: We don't got those.
Me: Well I know someone who was in here in the last 45 minutes and grabbed a pair.
Him: I dunno what ya talkin bout, but if you want them you should go camp up at Aurora tomorrow night. They gettin' em in for Friday.
Me: Huh? Aurora got them this morning and I know you guys got them too. This was your second shipment.
Him: Nah, don't know what you talkin bout. Aurora is havin another release on Friday mornin from what I heard but you best get there tomorrow night if you wanna cop.
Me: So you're telling me you didn't get any of these shoes today and there aren't any at this store?
Him: Nah man, I told you! I ain't got nothin' here for you. Is that it, is that the reason you're here?
Me: It was, and it's now the reason I'm leaving.

I walked out and saw the same crew talking out by the Caddy. Obviously they knew why I'd shown up, and I don't know what the deal was, but some shady %*@% was going down. I called Aurora as soon as I left and the woman I spoke with told me that was "news to us" regarding a second shipment or release on Friday. She said they had sold out of the couple hundred pairs they got, and that I could call back to find out if they were getting any more, but as far as she knew that was all they were getting and obviously there were none left.

I had never been to that outlet before, but I guess I learned my lesson. Don't show up to a hood store alone trying to get some Jordans if you're white cause they'll play dumb, feed you a whole bunch of BS and pretty much tell you to piss off. Needless to say, I have a sour taste in my mouth knowing I missed my opportunity with these, likely due to some shady business at that outlet.

Bay Area folks, which shoe palace is this "shoe palace bully and his crew" from?

No one said anything at all to these guys?

YO!

laugh.gif
@ "Caddy"

Sucks though. The whole thing is hella shady. And, as I saw this morning, outlet employees aren't used to this type of release. There was certain to be issues at all locations.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I feel like I got discriminated against and screwed over by shady management at the South Chicago store. I pulled up at 10:45 (they open at 10). There was a crew of big dudes at the back of a Caddy, putting bags (with shoe boxes) into the trunk. I'd estimate 6-10 bags/pairs. I never saw the actual boxes, so I couldn't be sure, but they were definitely loading up. They spotted me and closed up the trunk to this car and 4 of them were just leaning up against the back of the car, all of them giving me looks. Whatever, no big deal. So I walk into the outlet and see this employee standing in the middle of the store. I walk up to him and this is the encounter:

Me: Hey, I'm looking to pick up a pair of the Banned 1's. What sizes you got left?
Me: Well I know someone who was in here in the last 45 minutes and grabbed a pair.
Him: I dunno what ya talkin bout, but if you want them you should go camp up at Aurora tomorrow night. They gettin' em in for Friday.
Me: Huh? Aurora got them this morning and I know you guys got them too. This was your second shipment.
Him: Nah, don't know what you talkin bout. Aurora is havin another release on Friday mornin from what I heard but you best get there tomorrow night if you wanna cop.
Me: So you're telling me you didn't get any of these shoes today and there aren't any at this store?
Him: Nah man, I told you! I ain't got nothin' here for you. Is that it, is that the reason you're here?

I walked out and saw the same crew talking out by the Caddy. Obviously they knew why I'd shown up, and I don't know what the deal was, but some shady %*@% was going down. I called Aurora as soon as I left and the woman I spoke with told me that was "news to us" regarding a second shipment or release on Friday. She said they had sold out of the couple hundred pairs they got, and that I could call back to find out if they were getting any more, but as far as she knew that was all they were getting and obviously there were none left.

I had never been to that outlet before, but I guess I learned my lesson. Don't show up to a hood store alone trying to get some Jordans if you're white cause they'll play dumb, feed you a whole bunch of BS and pretty much tell you to piss off. Needless to say, I have a sour taste in my mouth knowing I missed my opportunity with these, likely due to some shady business at that outlet.

Damn bro, so many shady stories going on for these. I know for a FACT they got this release. As my boy scooped up two pairs this morning. He got there at 7:30 and they started wrist bands at 8:30. He had his pairs by 9.

Man fam, you should have asked for a manager or something. Resellers are killing this game. Its actually pretty sad.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Camped out at Aurora outlet in the Chicago burbs and all went well. Everyone I met was friendly and chill.

Honestly, this is the nicest leather I've seen on an OG colorway JB release in a long while.

Now I need sleep.

Peace NT

What number were u???

Awful story.  Sorry you had to experience that.

anyone see a size 14 at flightclub LA go for $1000.00 and then the same size at FCNY for $500.00 its got to be a mistake

these are just another spizike imo...not sure why this has more posts than the TB.This will be hard to resell... haha they went straight to the outlets..

Inevitable that many/most of these outlets and their employees/management are feeling unusually "empowered" due to the rarity of this release. Thus, people calling in favors who normally wouldn't and management/employees getting "attention" that they normally wouldn't for fusions, sharkleys, baseball cleats, and youth size Lebrons and Kobes.  All this unusual activity just begs for "shadiness" and shenanigans galore..  This was pretty well doomed for many "average" consumers once the initial drop went down in South Chi a few days ago.  NIKE knows, and probably doesn't give a rip, except for the fact that they took the measure of advising all of these stores not to take phone orders.

NEVERmind the fact that they conveniently forgot to tell the Store Management to skip the SHADY.
ohwell.gif

Really shouldn't surprise most of us here that it went down like that.  Of course, there were some stores that did keep it on the up and up, just as some do with super limited QS and JB releases.  They are also the stores that continue to get their product without any hitches and hold on to their QS and JB accounts for extended periods of time.

I keep hearing/reading about second shipments across the country, but no info like that here in Cali.....

???

nerd.gif

Easy cop at sawgrass in fl ,but they made too much of a production of it. employees taking pictures ,making dudes do the nike "cheer". A lot of pomp and circumstance for a pair of b-grade shoes imo. And smh at the big goof employee taking all the shoes out of the boxes in front of us and licking them if ur on here please know you sir are a lame.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Damn bro, so many shady stories going on for these. I know for a FACT they got this release. As my boy scooped up two pairs this morning. He got there at 7:30 and they started wrist bands at 8:30. He had his pairs by 9.

Man fam, you should have asked for a manager or something. Resellers are killing this game. Its actually pretty sad.
I probably should have asked for a manager, but given the scene outside with those guys - who I doubt were just chillin after stocking up on some hyperdunks - and given that I was alone and the only white person in sight, I just figured it was best to leave rather than let things devolve from there. At the end of the day it's still just a pair of shoes, not anything worth fighting for or getting your @@+ beat over (or worse).
If I had to guess they moved a small amount this morning cause everyone thought the Aurora store was the only one getting them. After the initial hit this morning the employees and their crew rolled the rest. I'll never know but that guy wasn't honest with me at all.

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Easy cop at sawgrass in fl ,but they made too much of a production of it. employees taking pictures ,making dudes do the nike "cheer". A lot of pomp and circumstance for a pair of b-grade shoes imo. And smh at the big goof employee taking all the shoes out of the boxes in front of us and licking them if ur on here please know you sir are a lame.

Nike cheer?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ you calling buddy a lame man. I would have lost it if I would have seen that haha.

That might be the shadiest story on here.  But it's also your fault dude, you should've asked for a manager the second he tried to pull that.  There's always a way to get around the random shady employees.

Originally Posted by beaver21

Citadel CA
Hold up...!!  Yall west coast dudes showed up in crutches??!?!?!!  Lemme find out yall hobbling to get some mikes...

Matter fact, lemme find out you out on workers comp but you got the new Jordans...
eek.gif

I never thought that I would camp at a outlet, camped out for like 10 hours, I meet a lot of good people and had a good time, gotta say wats up to the people that were in line at Aurora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom