Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my story...

So I have been talking to my wife about the release of these shoes.  On June 1 I was at Ontario Mills in line to try to snatch a pair.  Well, long story short, I was not able to, because the nike staff there are just too shady talking about how we can only commit to the size ask for written on the ticket, and if at the check out they don't have that size then we can't buy other sizes....  Anyway, I told my wife that I didn't get a pair and that I would have to probably pay the reseller's price for them.  So I came home from my work trip last night and when I opened the door this was what I saw on the stairs:

563156ea7e4ff7aa1ef562e9cea02f99441b9db.jpg

She managed not only to get a pair, but size 9.5.  (These do run a bit small, I normally wear 9, but 9.5 was perfect).  When I saw them, I was totally speechless... I was like.. wait, what, how, how how how?  She said she was able to do some research and found an outlet that was selling them, she got there around 6am and was about 70th person in line.  I was just so shocked and still speechless.

So she then asked me, what I was planning to do with this pair, whether to rock it, or keep it DS.  I told her that since this is my only pair, I will keep it DS for now and may rock it later on.
She said OK, so if you have more than one then you will rock them?  I said "yeah".  So then said OK... if that's what you want to do.  Then she said.. ok, it's late let's go to bed.  I was like OK yeah I am tired too since I just had a long flight home. 

When I opened our bedroom door this was what I saw on the floor

536155e77c44fbac9a064921aff84b5c0e837aa.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I almost fainted!  I was even more speechless.  She told me this was my father's day present.  I told her that one pair was sufficient... she said nah.. I know you have been working hard and I was able to get multiple pair, so I did!

Guys.... I hope you will find a wife or significant other that will treat you just as well as my wife has treated me.  She was so sweet to go to an outlet in the morning, not knowing whether if it was even safe for her to do that... but later she told me she got some of our relatives to go with her.

I LOVE MY WIFE! 

YES I did say thank you and many many many LOVE YOUs.....
pimp.gif

Shoe observation:
Has anyone noticed the inner sock liner comes in different material.  2 of my pair are cloth, and the other 2 have this smooth material, sorta shiny.  Kinda reminded me of the inner sock liner like the flip 3, although I don't think these are leather.  Just an observation to be thrown out there.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

shout out to cristianm for hookin me up with a size 11 for retail + shipping, thanks again fam!!

No problem bud.
Building community and helping in the sneaker world is how it should be!

Originally Posted by ruger04

Shoe observation:
Has anyone noticed the inner sock liner comes in different material.  2 of my pair are cloth, and the other 2 have this smooth material, sorta shiny.  Kinda reminded me of the inner sock liner like the flip 3, although I don't think these are leather.  Just an observation to be thrown out there.
if possible, could you please take a pic of both? just curious how different they are.

congrats on getting your pairs btw!

Nice story Ruger04.

You bout to have me go home and & look at my wife w/ so much disgust. Ruger04's wife got him 3 pair and you couldn't even get me one. You could at least sold some @#* or something. lol J/K. But that's love.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Nice story Ruger04.

You bout to have me go home and & look at my wife w/ so much disgust. Ruger04's wife got him 3 pair and you couldn't even get me one. You could at least sold some @#* or something. lol J/K. But that's love.
4 pairs. and in my size too.
ohwell.gif

lucky duck.

Still hunting for a size 14 hoping and praying something comes thru, big ups to those who got theirs, now if only I could get a pair lol

edit: gah i wish I knew someone in Tenn, and fot the guy that sold a size 14 for retail plus gas you sir are a friend i wish I knew lol

-Moosh

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Nice story Ruger04.

4 pairs. and in my size too.
ohwell.gif

lucky duck.
Damn 4
laugh.gif
. Yo Ruger04 wifey got a sister? let me marry into the family so you can let me have a pair of the shoes. I can't fit a 9.5 but i'd be rockin' em like this

2007-7-12-feetone.jpg

Here is my story...

So I have been talking to my wife about the release of these shoes.  On June 1 I was at Ontario Mills in line to try to snatch a pair.  Well, long story short, I was not able to, because the nike staff there are just too shady talking about how we can only commit to the size ask for written on the ticket, and if at the check out they don't have that size then we can't buy other sizes....  Anyway, I told my wife that I didn't get a pair and that I would have to probably pay the reseller's price for them.  So I came home from my work trip last night and when I opened the door this was what I saw on the stairs:

563156ea7e4ff7aa1ef562e9cea02f99441b9db.jpg

She managed not only to get a pair, but size 9.5.  (These do run a bit small, I normally wear 9, but 9.5 was perfect).  When I saw them, I was totally speechless... I was like.. wait, what, how, how how how?  She said she was able to do some research and found an outlet that was selling them, she got there around 6am and was about 70th person in line.  I was just so shocked and still speechless.

So she then asked me, what I was planning to do with this pair, whether to rock it, or keep it DS.  I told her that since this is my only pair, I will keep it DS for now and may rock it later on.
She said OK, so if you have more than one then you will rock them?  I said "yeah".  So then said OK... if that's what you want to do.  Then she said.. ok, it's late let's go to bed.  I was like OK yeah I am tired too since I just had a long flight home. 

When I opened our bedroom door this was what I saw on the floor

536155e77c44fbac9a064921aff84b5c0e837aa.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I almost fainted!  I was even more speechless.  She told me this was my father's day present.  I told her that one pair was sufficient... she said nah.. I know you have been working hard and I was able to get multiple pair, so I did!

Guys.... I hope you will find a wife or significant other that will treat you just as well as my wife has treated me.  She was so sweet to go to an outlet in the morning, not knowing whether if it was even safe for her to do that... but later she told me she got some of our relatives to go with her.

I LOVE MY WIFE! 

YES I did say thank you and many many many LOVE YOUs.....
pimp.gif

Shoe observation:

shes a keeper bro.......somebodys gonna sleep good tonight......

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Shoe observation:
if possible, could you please take a pic of both? just curious how different they are.

congrats on getting your pairs btw!

I'd like to see this also

just called and said they can't do phone orders at all, even tomorrow on the left over pairs in Tennessee. guess they will sit there till they go on clearance

Originally Posted by GrimeyWun

Any heads in H-town wanna roll with me tonight lemme know!
wish I could but I'm flying out in the morn, anybody know whats going on in florida flying into VPS at 9:40am

Fools gonna get this thread locked with all the trade/sale nonsense. Come on guys, a lot of good stories and info being shared, lets not ruin a good thing

Damn, which outlet did she go to, to get three pairs? If you're around Ontario, I would only imagine her going to Cabazon.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Damn, which outlet did she go to, to get three pairs? If you're around Ontario, I would only imagine her going to Cabazon.

Couldn't have been cabazon. I was there and there weren't 70 people in line. But damn that's a sole mate hahaha. All the chicks that ever bought me sneakers ended up being unfaithful lol

The leather on these reminds me a bit of the leather NSW used on the co.jp retros. I'm glad JB didn't decide to brush these with the vintage material, although there'd probably be just as short a line for them as there was for the co.jp retros if that was the case.

Wow nice story of ur wife coping you all those pairs. Closest I can come to that is a bopp came through with some space jams... O what a good day esp after I demolished that box

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by dts939

just called and said they can't do phone orders at all, even tomorrow on the left over pairs in Tennessee. guess they will sit there till they go on clearance

where in tennessee?
i need a pair and im in memphis

Sevierville, Tennessee

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Yeah, still interested to know which outlet she went to, to get three pairs.
Citadel- doubtful.

Can't be. Those sizes sold out with the quickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom