Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how JB can put a Nike Air on the tongue on these, yet not on the 3-6s even though Gentry said "out of respect for collectors".

5:55 to 6:50

the vid is very interesting btw.

This shoe has been popping up all over the web lately and JB could satisfy collectors and new customers if they do release. Make the price reasonable and people may even be appreciative for the chance to own some new histor.

They actually look a lot like the '95 retro, just slightly shorter. Closer to the '85 original than even the '01.

If there were licensing problems, here's a solution - drop the banned gimmick & release the blk/red 1
correctly with the Nike Air and da good levas
da cat's out da bag now on whether it's possible

there was just an auction for a pair of b-grades recently.

the ankle support areas looked absolutely horrendous.
banned:
55959601045e07fd7d83b.jpg

bmp:
bf4f10.jpg

2001:
dsc04952h.jpg

the box was also the black/grey like ChetLsworth's.
559537536587c630be76b.jpg

the lace tips aren't too bad:
5595959364f0e4a56de8b.jpg

dudes been griping for years about JB not producing retros true to the OG. Now, they do it and still complaints
ohwell.gif
. This retro is the closest to OG I have seen SINCE retros began several years ago, with  close to OG packaging and all. Can't beat that! definitely copping.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

dudes been griping for years about JB not producing retros true to the OG. Now, they do it and still complaints
ohwell.gif
. This retro is the closest to OG I have seen SINCE retros began several years ago, with  close to OG packaging and all. Can't beat that! definitely copping.

im complaining because they were supposedly scrapped.... that up top dont bother me it was a B grade sample

jordan band is so damn stupid not to release these

when for all of 2008 2009 and 2010 all they did was release so many colorways of jordan 1's with the strap low tops and them silly mid tops

why not release this

I bash ALL "gimmick" shoes from Jordan Brand.

But for some reason, I can't shake these like the rest.............

lots of variations on the same bred 1's..

you could either look at it as them flooding the market or be happy that they came with a variety of them to please everyone's personal preference.

but we all know how most NT'ers think 
laugh.gif

01' versions are still the best retros IMO 
happy.gif

I'll definitely get these to throw in the collection. I'm practically sold on the box alone 
laugh.gif
 Hopefully JB doesn't drop the ball on the leather and padding in the sockliner.

How can you all stand the X's on the back?

Not hating, just wondering? I don't like them at all. Would look to customize/paint over them if copped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom