Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The released pair will look likethe one on page 14, theyre going for the rugged, og Jordan 1 look.

A friend has been having his sample pair for over 4 months now, no pics we dont wanna get anyone fired at Nike.

Not trying to support SN in any way, but the pics are from an eBay auction, so thats why I didnt egt them from there: THESE ARE A B-GRADE
aj1-high-banned-ebay-11.jpg

aj1-high-banned-ebay-13.jpg

aj1-high-banned-ebay-12.jpg

aj1-high-banned-ebay-03.jpg

aj1-high-banned-ebay-09.jpg

aj1-high-banned-ebay-01.jpg

aj1-high-banned-ebay-05.jpg

Here’s another viewing of the Air Jordan 1 ‘Banned’ in the Black/Varsity Red colorway. The upper features a distressed leather material, which gives the shoe a decades-old vintage feel, alluding to the infamous banning of Michael’s signature sneaker by the NBA. A hefty fine was placed on Michael’s shoulders for each game her wore the shoes, but Nike took care of that burden and urged Michael to continue wearing the shoes. The ‘Banned’ version here features the red ‘X’ painted over the heel logo as well as a special insole, lace-tips, and miniature ‘X’ graphics on the inner lining. This sample you see here is a ‘B-Grade’ version (a Nike product with a minor factory defect) and was recently sold online. After checking out the new images, take a look at the final selling price of this auction from jayc414 on eBay.

Air Jordan 1 Retro ‘Banned’
Black/Varsity Red-White
432001-001

This is BS. Majority of the people on here actually want these, they went into production, and this is what we get? These better hit my local Nike outlet, that's all I know.

I wish these would pop up at my outlet. I wonder if they just dumped these at the closet outlet to Beaverton.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Holy crap! I got em! Fingers crossed....

wow a blast from the past 
how ya been 

Good dude. Two kids and a house in long island these days. Still got all the kicks but have chilled alot. Went off with the Kobe VI though...got like 8 different colorways.You good?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Holy crap! I got em! Fingers crossed....

wow a blast from the past 
how ya been 

Good dude. Two kids and a house in long island these days. Still got all the kicks but have chilled alot. Went off with the Kobe VI though...got like 8 different colorways.You good?
same old same old 
stopped with shoes myself for close 2 years now i'm back 

reading some of your past posts and its got me cracking up 
roll.gif
 how your telling these clowns off 

Originally Posted by dtb00201

This is BS. Majority of the people on here actually want these, they went into production, and this is what we get? These better hit my local Nike outlet, that's all I know.

this
i called & got the run around & then the shut the phones off
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by dtb00201

this
i called & got the run around & then the shut the phones off
30t6p3b.gif
That's messed up. My I just called about 10 minutes ago and got a pair coming my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom