Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by cyreal22

Citadel and Camarillo will also be getting the Banned 1's, they just dont know when they will receive their shipment. Dont know if they will be taking phone orders. Good Luck!

We will be receiving our shipment on Wednesday and it will be quarantined so that no employees will touch them until launch day of Friday. No news of how many we are expecting.
May I ask which Outlet you are referring to KB8Sandiego?

Basically VEGAS this week until FRIDAY.

I keep reading on the PHONE ORDERS situation.

Any saying on VEGAS taking phone orders this FRIDAY?

i live in vegas and as far as the release of the shoe goes no store will be getting them except the two premium nike outlets. this is supposedly a nike factory outlet release. n if that is the case im guessing these are gonna b "b" grade type shoe?? dunno just guessing. this is all info from the nike town facebook page that was posted earlier today.,

Man this is some b$
30t6p3b.gif
I just want 1 pair man not even trying to sell or nothing.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Man this is some b$
30t6p3b.gif
I just want 1 pair man not even trying to sell or nothing.

Man..same here.  I'm just upset I missed the stock my PORTLAND outlet had on the 20th.
Now is like hell to buy this with all this nightmare RESELLERS.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I wonder is the one here in Sante Fe New Mexico getting them?

I could pick up a few pair because I know that nobody will go there and cop.

nerd.gif

Let me know when you are touching down here...

So wait hold up...

Are the outlets that are getting these not releasing them until Friday, regardless of when the arrive at the outlet? Or are the selling them whenever they get them?

I have a feeling that within a couple of weeks,alot of outlets will be flooding with these,which will lessen the resale value & demand for these..so those selling them on eBay for $500 are getting lucky,but if you notice as every other outlet releases them,prices
Are dropping

Seems like the stores that are scheduled to get them are completely random. Which makes it even more crazy smh

I called Myrtle beach last night & they said for sure they were getting them
In today..and then I called this morning and they said next week..I think these employees are starting to
Get really annoyed lol

Thanks for the info t88 if I get access 2 them I'll hold u down since you seem to be trying 2 help everyone out!

Originally Posted by kicks409

Thanks for the info t88 if I get access 2 them I'll hold u down since you seem to be trying 2 help everyone out!

No problem bro,& thanks man that'd be appreciated..it looks like I might have a pair by the end of the week but I have to see how everything goes,but if things are confirmed you guys will be the first to know on here..I experienced way too many shoe releases where people weren't helping anyone out,most recently the yotr 7's but I got Mine by camping out for 16 hours.moral of the story,I just hope everyone gets there pair I'm pretty sure they're will endUp being plenty to go around unless resellers go in and buy all the stock

Originally Posted by apthekid

So wait hold up...

Are the outlets that are getting these not releasing them until Friday, regardless of when the arrive at the outlet? Or are the selling them whenever they get them?

No most outlets are jus releasing as soon as they receive stock,I don't know what's the deal with Vegas yet.I called and they were talking about wristbanding and then if there are any left over they will accept phone orders at 12

Originally Posted by cristianm

Basically VEGAS this week until FRIDAY.

I keep reading on the PHONE ORDERS situation.

Any saying on VEGAS taking phone orders this FRIDAY?

Last I talked to them yesterday afternoon,they said they will accept phone orders after 12 if there are still any available pairs.they also told me if you call they should be putting up a generated message pretty soon explaining how it's gonna be going down exactly Friday..possibility of wristbands..better buy a plane ticket to Vegas if thats the case lol

Total amount of the "Banned" 1's to hit the factory stores will be 5,500
Confirmed with the manager of a Factory store via Internal memo she received

Some Factory outlets are running raffles, not answering the phones AND the craziness has already brought down Nikefind periodically thoughout the day (last few days)

My pair (that isn't my size) ships today but i'll be still hunting for an 11.5!

If i can't get the 11.5 I'm going to keep the one coming for my MJ bookcase! if i DO get an 11.5 the first pair is going to a buddy in Germany that always holds me down!

Good luck copping

One other update!

A few other stores i spoke to said when they receive their shipments they WILL NOT ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS till 24hrs AFTER they are on the floor for walk in purchases...

A store in Cali said they are getting 139 pairs ... 1 pair per person..... so after those locusts go in and swoop them
there will be jack #!! for the out of staters calling

booooooooo

thanks for the info everyone.
so far nj doesn't have any info that they'll be getting them. i called 3 stores just before. i'll update if i get wind of anything.

hopefully the breakdown is in the range of 55 pairs per 100 stores instead of 100 per 55 stores.
it will give more of us a chance. because with a 2 pair limit and no phone orders a lot of us will be beat if only 50 stores get them.

Originally Posted by Type X

One other update!

A few other stores i spoke to said when they receive their shipments they WILL NOT ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS till 24hrs AFTER they are on the floor for walk in purchases...

A store in Cali said they are getting 139 pairs ... 1 pair per person..... so after those locusts go in and swoop them
there will be jack #!! for the out of staters calling

booooooooo
just as i feared...
frown.gif

at least the 1 pair per person gives locals a better chance.

thanks for the info.     

Talked to the manager at Hilton head and said they got an email that every factory store should be receiving them..just be patient,& watch these resellers get stuck with there pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom