Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Smh, some people saying they are buying to resell and then got everyone in their neighborhood to camp with them

That's good news.  Everyone will get a pair without a bunch of foolish antics because of those desperate resellers.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by daantimpire

don't think the price is that crazy due to the drop in price of the 2001 breds
i'd rather pay 250-275 for those before the banned joints

Well, they made 40000+ units in 2001 vs 2200 total this time.

Wrong... your qty is wrong for these.  There's more than that releasing this morning.

My cousin sent me this from Sawgrass ....
2cf26866a83909000b4faebcd41921b92f32ef00_r.jpg

If u not at jersey gardens yet, DON'T COME!! I'm like 20th in line but it ain't looking too good behind me!

We got a long line at the citadel outlets ...
Does anybody know how many pairs will they have ?

Originally Posted by KMNewark

If u not at jersey gardens yet, DON'T COME!! I'm like 20th in line but it ain't looking too good behind me!

depending on your size id say come. I'm like number 50 and not too many ppl behind me. Its only what a half hr wait right? Might as well come for a few mins and try your lucLuck if u closeby

Portland MLK Outlet Re-stock.

5% of stock raffled to employee purchases and the rest are up for grabs.

They will handing out wristbands and be letting people in in increments starting at 8am.

Good luck.

$109.99, No phone orders, 1 pair limit and no employee discounts.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

No Florida outlet other than only 1 in South Florida will have these.

Sucks.

The word in the regional forums is there will be none in Georgia either.
That sucks considering the sneakerheads in GA. GA outlets be getting $h!tted on
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS THAT 50% OF THOSE LINES ARE RESELLERS...IM GLAD PUERTO RICO DONT SHIP TO THE US...GONNA ASK MY CUZ TO GET ME A PAIR

Originally Posted by bigsupa

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS THAT 50% OF THOSE LINES ARE RESELLERS...IM GLAD PUERTO RICO DONT SHIP TO THE US...GONNA ASK MY CUZ TO GET ME A PAIR
Thats Realtalk

Camping @ OUTLETS - what part of the game is this?? I may have to bow out soon... this is ridiculous...

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

It's 8:00am and I'm at riverhead, NY with 40 of my closest friends hope I get my pair

I remember when riverhead didn't have that outlet or most of the stores they have now. It sucks that a population of less than 30,000 gets a nike outlet where i use to go visit every year. (still got a lot of family there) Meanwhile I'm in VA Beach where it's growing so fast for no good reason.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

It's 8:00am and I'm at riverhead, NY with 40 of my closest friends hope I get my pair

I remember when riverhead didn't have that outlet or most of the stores they have now. It sucks that a population of less than 30,000 gets a nike outlet where i use to go visit every year. (still got a lot of family there) Meanwhile I'm in VA Beach where it's growing so fast for no good reason.

RIVERHEAD SOLDOUT...

No diss but why are people mad? It's not the outlets' faults Nike dropped the sneakers at their stores. And it's not the stores' faults the ones in the areas that didn't get them are low-volume stores. All of you complaining, you know you'd be at the outlet mall near you doing what we're doing if your store was chosen. I'm just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom