Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Hey memphissfinest
Did you end up getting a pair of these?
I am curious.

NOPE DIDN'T RELEASE ANYWHERE NEAR ME AT ANY OUTLETS.

PEOPLE I PUT ON TO COP AND GRAB ME A PAIR ACTUALLY SCREWED ME OVER.

I hope you're not referring to me I really wanted to come thru for you bro I feel ashamed that's why I didn't even end coping a pair for me, for what its worth I apologize.

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Hey memphissfinest
Did you end up getting a pair of these?
I am curious.

NOPE DIDN'T RELEASE ANYWHERE NEAR ME AT ANY OUTLETS.

PEOPLE I PUT ON TO COP AND GRAB ME A PAIR ACTUALLY SCREWED ME OVER.

I hope you're not referring to me I really wanted to come thru for you bro I feel ashamed that's why I didn't even end coping a pair for me, for what its worth I apologize.
NAH MAN DEF NOT YOU. I APPRECIATE YOU TRYING TO LOOK OUT.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Someone posted a JB shirt that said "1 for the Money" way back before release date....I meant to ask but now I can find the post..............Any info on this shirt please, its subtle but still goes well with the shoe and theme

he said he got it from footlocker few months ago i think

Originally Posted by manslayer

Whose the dude who bought 11 pairs from Marysville today?
laugh.gif

Really??

I was there around 1:30 and they just sold out.  My size too. 
frown.gif

Ontario was ridiculous, but got my pair now need to fine a pair for my cousin since he was lucked out
at Ontario as well due to not having his size when he got to the front.

Any help will be appreciated? Please & Thanks.

the greed of people buying 10 pair its sad
30t6p3b.gif
.i got one pair from the wrentham outlet and im happy.thats y i never gave any info on the wrentham outlet freaking hypebeast.its also funny that i see some people crying on here because nobody helped them out.ive asked some of u for help and nothing you want to hit me up with rape prices how does it feel
smile.gif

There aren't enough pairs to go around. Honestly I get annoyed when I see people complain about resellers.

One thing I have NEVER seen people complain about is when reselling works FOR the buyer. Mass produced GR's can be had well under retail on ebay and such, no one complains when its a reseller bringing those deals to you.

Refer to the first sentence of my post for the statement to end the reseller argument.

2b036e9441950b3b06bd607e257fede05763f916.jpg

36f265c4ff03c0e76e12efe2b00dbc2e290ad373.jpg
96d1624d020b6521e7fbd35542a4970b28c52e4a.jpg

btw heres my pics i took with my phone these are nice
pimp.gif
 shout out to green rhino123 fellow nt that went with me

I initially felt bad because I bought 2 pairs, but reading about the people that completely loaded up on these, I don't feel so bad anymore. I hope all of you guys that still are looking for a pair find them and at a reasonable price. With any luck the GR will help drive the price on these down if they come out halfway decent.

Yo... Is it me or this looks pretty much the same as the bmp 1 packaged shoes ? Obviously besides the "X" and all the other lil things the banned 1s go with (details) inside the shoe ??

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

Yo... Is it me or this looks pretty much the same as the bmp 1 packaged shoes ? Obviously besides the "X" and all the other lil things the banned 1s go with (details) inside the shoe ??

Just you bro.

Is it just me or was there rediculous creasing on these? I had to look through mad pairs just up find a decent pair. And i feel like all these pics hide the creases

Welcome NT community, I was waiting for my account to be approved, and it has been officially approved!!!! I copped these on Wednesday at the South Chicago Location, they opened at 8:30 am, I got there at 9:50, and there was a gang of people lingering around who had already copped a pair or TWO, and was still just lingering around, trying to sell there pairs or trying to get back into the store to buy more. I overheard one guy say he copped two pair that he had already sold on the official launch date, I believe 5/24, but he was back on Wednesday trying to cut everybody else, and get more pairs when you have some people who still was waiting outside and had not even got "one" pair yet.  That is what I had a problem with. They were just letting a few people in at a time, until the store officially opened at 10 am, luckily I stopped in on Tuesday and spoke with the manager, and he remembered me, and so when they opened the door at 10, I just walked straight up to the register and they only had an 8.5 and I believe a 14 left, so I copped the 8.5 and some young lady was behind me trying to trade, and the size she had was my actual size, a size 9.

So it was a fairly easy cop, but the greed was just too prevelant for me. I just feel if you got a pair, let someone else cop before you go back in trying to get another pair, especially when you have people that were waiting just as long as you were. Just my two cents...

Blame Jordan Brand. Greed is human nature, people can't expect some kind of honor system with limited shoe releases. One of the reasons I left the shoe game. Why JB makes a decent product after a long time and decide to limit them is beyond me. We used to buy XI's weeks after release. Times have changed.

^^^You are absolutely right, I was just talking with someone else about that, the game has totally revolutionized.  Back in the day, even though the popularity was the same as today, everything was an easy cop, but JB/Nike def plays a part also, but as long as their sales #'s are still strong they can probably careless.

Did they not make any damn 11.5 at all? I don't see a single pair of 11.5 on craigslist locally. Only on ebay. jeeze...

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Did they not make any damn 11.5 at all? I don't see a single pair of 11.5 on craigslist locally. Only on ebay. jeeze...

Come to think of it I didn't see an 11.5 either just 11/12 haha.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Come to think of it I didn't see an 11.5 either just 11/12 haha.
There's a 11.5

I could of got it, but when down 1/2 size to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom