Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Klock

Did any Georgia outlets get these yet???

Nope, sucks being a sneakerhead living in GA. I wouldn't be surprised if me and boy were the only people who have these in GA. Heard we were getting a HOH though, not sure why they would put it in Southlake Mall
ohwell.gif
. Hopefully its official and not like the Footlocker in the West End Mall with that bs HOH section. They never get any exclusives.

Looks like the $225 i payed last nite for an early ending auction was wise cause it looks like resellers are picking up steam price wise. Maybe people who missed out on the true blues are picking up these as a consolation pair.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Looks like the $225 i payed last nite for an early ending auction was wise cause it looks like resellers are picking up steam price wise. Maybe people who missed out on the true blues are picking up these as a consolation pair.

I DONT THINK ANYONE IS MISSING OUT ON TRUE BLUES. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Nope, sucks being a sneakerhead living in GA. I wouldn't be surprised if me and boy were the only people who have these in GA. Heard we were getting a HOH though, not sure why they would put it in Southlake Mall
ohwell.gif
. Hopefully its official and not like the Footlocker in the West End Mall with that bs HOH section. They never get any exclusives.
No love for Ga... but there are other Atliens that copped just fine... hehe...
glasses.gif

ohwell.gif
i agree ga gets NOOO love 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jekih

ohwell.gif
No love for Ga... but there are other Atliens that copped just fine... hehe...
glasses.gif

those are beautiful!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I DONT THINK ANYONE IS MISSING OUT ON TRUE BLUES. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.
If you missed out on TRUE BLUES you arent looking in the right places.......theyre all over

I came across this pic on Yahoo, but it was actually posted on NT by LHP. Belongs to a pitcher from the Orioles, Jeremy Guthrie

It almost looks like theres a red X on the back like the Banned 1's, but I think its a Jumpman.  The cleats dont look like the same material as the Banned's

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I came across this pic on Yahoo, but it was actually posted on NT by LHP. Belongs to a pitcher from the Orioles, Jeremy Guthrie

It almost looks like theres a red X on the back like the Banned 1's, but I think its a Jumpman.  The cleats dont look like the same material as the Banned's
Yea dude is a true sneakerhead apparently! .... Has a Vault in his house with Heat as well lol

thoase look like the max orange 1's w/ a baseball cleats added no x's theres a jumpman back there

just got my pair and highly let down.  lol @ people calling these soft, thin leather, pre-wrinkled joints good quality.  I should of spent my money towards something more worthwhile like og xii's or something.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

just got my pair and highly let down.  lol @ people calling these soft, thin leather, pre-wrinkled joints good quality.  I should of spent my money towards something more worthwhile like og xii's or something.
Well as unfortunate as it sounds to hear you feel that way about the shoes, at least your honest in your personal assessment which you have every right to express. Perhaps someone else can benefit from them and you can come out at least even with your investment ..... I don't flame people who don't agree with shoes that I like so your comment and opinions of them are appreciated nonetheless. 

^ Quality is not great but for some reason it has a vintage look to it. I like them.

Banned Ones with The One.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Resell'em, shouldn't be hard to get your money back on eBay. 

Right definitely have to try and get my money back. They do have the vintage look. No denying that, but having my J's looking like seal and crater face fresh out the box.....i'm off that. Those who do like....enjoy

I know I said I was done with this thread, but I just realized that I had these model sneakers from like 5 years ago, so I took some pics and wanted to share...

This is my first time trynna upload pics in html, so there's a good chance that this wont work...my bad if that's the case

Update:  It didn't work...As soon as i figure it out, I'll upload

I dont understand hype on these bred 1's the red x on back just kills it for me...... thank god for 01's !

They nice except for red x imo

The leather on these looks exactly like the leather that was on the Black/Shadow 1's

How does a red x that's hardly going to be seen when worn kill it. The quality on the materials used is enough to make these worthwhile for a pair of retro J's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom