Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread slowly died..

Anyone else picking this up for none retail prices, how is the ebay treating you guys on this?

I can get my true size for a good deal,but I'm afraid they'll be too tight around the toe box,would u say they fit like the KO's?

Originally Posted by cristianm

This thread slowly died..

Anyone else picking this up for none retail prices, how is the ebay treating you guys on this?
on to the next one 
its always like this 

Originally Posted by matt2126

love this shoe. white laces in em looks dope.

Yep. White laces ain't as bad as I thought it'd be. Clean fit to match with the white banned tee. Oowwiiee

REally glad I bought multiple pairs, truly one of my favorite sneakers I own. Anybody else have a sizing problem like me??? I bought a 10.5 first and it was kinda snug so I bought an 11 and its almost too big SMH.......I could use a 10 3/4
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

REally glad I bought multiple pairs, truly one of my favorite sneakers I own. Anybody else have a sizing problem like me??? I bought a 10.5 first and it was kinda snug so I bought an 11 and its almost too big SMH.......I could use a 10 3/4
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My size 9 fits perfectly, and it's the most comfortable pair of Jordans I've had in years.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My size 9 fits perfectly, and it's the most comfortable pair of Jordans I've had in years.

good luck there still out there you have to no how to look anybody looking for a pair yesterday i just saw a pair on LA craigslist size 10 for 200$ thats a good price you just have to keep looking there out there. the one for 200 is gone though guess who bought it

glad i came across 2 pairs in size 8.5 and 9 people thought these where hard to get

and Ray Allan 13's are impossible

220 pages and counting
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This will go down as one of the greatest releases of all time for JB in this "retro" era. These are appreciated. STill haven't worn mine yet...opened the box to look at them this morning and smiled.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

220 pages and counting
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This will go down as one of the greatest releases of all time for JB in this "retro" era. These are appreciated. STill haven't worn mine yet...opened the box to look at them this morning and smiled.

Did anyones pairs come looking like they were worn?  Got my pair off ebay last week and they were listed as new in box, but the soles are clearly dirty.  Not insanely dirty but definitely look worn.  Was thinking maybe cause they were outlet shoes and B grades they might have been a bit roughed up, but I'm likely just in denial.  Second pair of J's I've got off ebay in the last few months listed as new but came clearly worn.
Also does the red leather on anyone else pairs look  as if their is like a darker wash of red paint over it or something?  These kinda look they were meant to look vintage like nike has done in the past, but not overly vintage.  Maybe my pair is just F'd haha.

Great shoes none the less.  Glad I was able to grab a pair.  And yes they are more comfortable then any other pair of one's I've had in the past.

Ya figured haha. The red leather is supposed to look somewhat distressed though right? Like theirs a wash applied to it?

Ya they aren't super worn, looks like he maybe walked outside a bit in them then changed his mind. Pisses me off though because in his pics the lace bags were attached so he likely even wore them after I won the bloody things on ebay.

I got them for a fairly decent price given current going rates too, like $240. Haven't seen a pair of 9.5's go for under $300 plus shipping.

It does annoy the hell out of me based on principal, but I'd hate to send them back and then have to pay for return shipping, and try to track down another pair for a similar price.

You can file paypal claims for partial refunds right? I definitely think he should atleast give me SOME money back as they aren't in the shape he listed them as. The $*#%%+* isn't even responding to messages though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom