Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

from wait list to L as expected. i won my first 5 releases with FTL. 0-3 since then

it's snkrs or I'm moving on. too much in the pipeline to get caught up in the chicken grease 1s

Went on and took advantage of that $20 code on StockX and grabbed my sz 11. Pretty much just covered shipping lol. If SNKRS fall through atleast I’ll have a pair on the way

just gonna start buying FTL and FTA stuff to get platinum and then return it just to get points. Gotta get these 10 minute head starts
I think they started to take back the points on returns. Returned a pair of tinker am 3's I ordered for my brothers bday last month. Quality was horrible, got a pair @ champs instead, returned the fta pair & noticed points were taken back.

Anyone get waitlisted and a L notification? what does the message on your lock screen say if ran out of time?

Anyone get waitlisted and a L notification? what does the message on your lock screen say if ran out of time?
said somethin about not confirming my reservation in time, as if I missed it. this is after 3 hours of refreshing the app every 15 minutes or so

Confirmed SNEAKRS UK order :nthat:

0210CD2A-4916-4E9F-829B-76893EEC93F7.jpeg

I have a feeling this is what’s going to happen on SNKRS:

1. Shoes become available.
2. You hit purchase.
3. “There was an error. Please try again” x3
4. Please enter your CVV (Never asked that on any other shoe).
5. “In line. “
6 “Didn’t get em”

Back
Top Bottom