Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

5BE9AD06-07C0-4E8E-B68A-85E5713B9AFA.jpeg

I'm trying to hold off before I cop on grailed or wherever. Hoping the prices go down even more...

I would hold off a little bit longer
If you are a size 10 or above I wouldn’t be surprised if it hits $200 or even lower
Seems like there’s a ton for sale

These barely at 200 for bigger sizes but still over the fearless 1’s .. close to a wash. Give the fearless online orders time to come in and they’ll drop

Picking the feathers out of my teeth, as I'm eating a lot of crow after this release.

I hated, haaated the way these looked. But I still copped a pair on SNKRS to get a look in-hand.

- vibrant colors
- love the midsole/outsole color
- surprisingly soft leather (usually can't stand patent leather unless it's on an 11)
- not as shiny in person

so the mood changed:

How hard was this to do/time consumption?
Took like 1 hour and a half including time waiting for all the deglazer to dry .. I’ve done tons of customs this is just the start up prepping stage and the final coating stage ... this fairly easy to complete you don’t need a air brush and all the bells and whistles these YouTube guys promote

I have one extra pair I want to do that with. I say customs a lot too and then don't do anything lol

I don't wanna ship them out and would prefer to find someone local for it, but haven't had any luck in Dallas.

I have one extra pair I want to do that with. I say customs a lot too and then don't do anything lol

I don't wanna ship them out and would prefer to find someone local for it, but haven't had any luck in Dallas.

There’s YouTube video tutorials on how to do it If you’re confident enough to do it.

Just got mine in. These are sick af in person. People are going to regret passing on them once they see them in hand. A lot of cappin going on right now int he community. Shape and colorway is on point.

Just got mine in. These are sick af in person. People are going to regret passing on them once they see them in hand. A lot of cappin going on right now int he community. Shape and colorway is on point.
Why you say people capping? I’m curious?

Back
Top Bottom