Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Nobody answered me

again are pairs being made in Vietnam and China
China pairs I believe are being sold in Europe and Vietnam pairs are being sold in the state
am I correct ?

I’m from the UK and picked up two pairs - 1 from EU SNEAKRS app and 1 from Offspring/Selfridges. Both made in China with no Jumpman logo on the lace bag.

Agree but not 100 percent. Sometimes you need to remove them to see if the shoe is 100 percent legit. I removed mine from the JTH SUPERBOWL AND SEEN THEY WERE FAKE.
well now doesn't that make sense, stupid fakes make everything difficult but I don't hate fakes, any money taken from greedy JB is cool with me.

So you support fakes? Huh.
I don’t care either way, fakes aren’t killing Nike or JB so I’m good with them existing and can’t hate someone buying them instead of paying crazy resale for a shoe like SBBs or any other expensive shoe especially if those fakes look or feel better

aka he got a few fakes
not since 2004 but if the company putting out the shoes is not giving us what we truly want but the factory is but they aren't real or authorized and you can save some money why not? Id rather support my friends locally on what I can but if I have to pay for retail I don't mind if those items aren't authentic, at the end of the day JB doesn't pay my mortgage and if they don't produce what I want then my money will go elsewhere. That being said I have gotten to the point where if I miss out I just move on so looking at fakes is not needed and I did donate all of my fakes and some of my real Jordans because they are just shoes after all.

Fakes are not good and trash in my book...don’t care how cheap they are or how it helps someone’s out or what it supports. Myself if I had a choice to pay my bills and cop a fake... I will just pay my bills

supporting, buying, enjoying is all fine to me. It truly is only an issue when people knowingly try to scam others saying they are real when they aren't. Stealing products to hurt a small business is one thing but you aren't hurting Jordans pockets buying some fakes and he doesn't care about you so why do you care so much about him?

Don't care how you slice it, if you knowingly rockin fakes to prove a point, you lookin foolish.

Aint knockin you, but yeah, that whole logic is comical.
the true point is to do what you like and not knock others who knowingly buy fakes to save money, you see if we all bought fakes and sent demands to JB then they would change their minds on materials or MSRP. Even gamers got a revision of Sonic in the new movie by protesting and pretty much telling them its unacceptable but thirsty people pay too much for crap materials and hate on others rockin fakes so it will never change. Be the change, be the one... but I only speak for me and I will always do what I want regardless of the background noise that is life

European pairs don’t have the red strip or the jumpman on the lace bag. They look real to me. I would rock them and know you have a legit pair

Back
Top Bottom