AIR JORDAN 1 BRED LEGIT CHECK

Post a pic of the lace bag, Box tag, and [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box. They don't have widows peak, but the shape of the heel tab looks off. it should be more rectangular then square.

Looks ok to me.. Like stated above, need a pic of the lace bag, production tag behind tongue, and the Nike Air on the top of the tongue.

Don't sweat it brotha. Not everyone knows exactly what angles of the shoes and box to post to get an accurate LC. But these look good to me. Everything checks out. Legit.

No worries. The [emoji]174[/emoji] looks off to me, but it could be the bluriness of the photos.

Does the insole have a sticker on it? If so, is it a Mens US size sticker or a picture of a shoe? Did you buy them from Exclucity Life? I believe they are legit.

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx what do you think?

Agreed too many things are right for these to be reps. The tag border was a bit darker than anticipated. Though could be lighting. I have seen two different 'r' fonts on the same pair from an authorized dealer. Wait for more senior members. 

anyone notice the tabs are more squared then they should be? i understand every pair isn't hand made by jesus but that's usually one of the signs for GM's..

Agreed too many things are right for these to be reps. The tag border was a bit darker than anticipated. Though could be lighting. I have seen two different 'r' fonts on the same pair from an authorized dealer. Wait for more senior members. 

Nah. The font should be the same. I have 3 pairs of each royals, breds, and shadows. Some of them were purchased internationally and others from the US and they all have the same [emoji]174[/emoji] font.

anyone notice the tabs are more squared then they should be? i understand every pair isn't hand made by jesus but that's usually one of the signs for GM's..

That was the first thing that caught my eye. Everything else looks on point except the heel tab and every legit photo I've seen does not have heel tabs like that.

sadly i'm about to pay $400 for a pair deadstock. Dunk High's run differently than jordan 1's right?

sadly i'm about to pay $400 for a pair deadstock. Dunk High's run differently than jordan 1's right?

$400 seems to be the going rate for legit pairs. Dunks and Jordans are very similar. Dunk SBs have a bit more padding tho. FWIW, I wear the same size in all three.

$400 seems to be the going rate for legit pairs. Dunks and Jordans are very similar. Dunk SBs have a bit more padding tho. FWIW, I wear the same size in all three.
I was told to go up half a size in dunks, luckily I grabbed 10 and 10.5 in the tiffs, but I wear  10 in 1's.

I was told to go up half a size in dunks, luckily I grabbed 10 and 10.5 in the tiffs, but I wear  10 in 1's.

It really depends on your foot. Also every year or two sizing changes. I'm comparing Gucci SBs, Dunks Hi over the past couple-few years, and 2009/2012/2013 AJ1s.

It is always better to have more room then no room. IMO you should be fine with either a 10 and 10.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom