Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Modern Day Classic?  
roll.gif

I'm glad sneakers are not as much of a 'thing' as they were a couple yrs ago. But it's not quite there yet. 

Last edited:
I called Nike and tried to get them yo add the $20 gc. She wouldn't do it. I told her I k ow that some people are getting the $20 off. If your going to do it for 1 customer you have to honor it for all your customers. That's when she said those that used the gift card will get an email saying it cannot be used. Cowards.

I would think that you snitching others out like that would encourage them to deny it across the board. I could be wrong and she lying

Trust me..white laces on these make these fully flourish bruhs. Listen to your mans freeze

We all spend money different ways, enjoy the things you do with money. Its a tool, spend it on things u like. Life is short who knows when it ends. Be happy enjoy the drink[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Same. I clicked on the ftl add button maddd times before it actually added. But then it kept sticking in yhe processing loop. Ended up with nothing.

i used to hit on footlocker/eastbay alll the time with the clicking trick

i give up anymore

bots ruined the footsites and they dont care at all

Went on Nike chat again to see if they can put the gift card on the order. They said, they can't since it's in progress and ready to ship, or whatever.

Best they could they could do was give me 10% off next purchase.

Oh well, worth two shots. Happy I got the kicks for retail.

Hello guys,
I need some help, I do not know whether to take this model, I have no pair of jordan 1 because here in Italy, everybody has one, even those who do not know who is mj, and this pisses me off, but this colorway is out of mind.
I look in 20+ online shops and they are everywhere out of stock.
I found them in a store in Spain at 200$ ... I do not know, may be my last pair for some months (my girlfriend will leave me for this 
laugh.gif
)
can you give me some advice?  I do not know if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I need some help, I do not know whether to take this model, I have no pair of jordan 1 because here in Italy, everybody has one, even those who do not know who is mj, and this pisses me off, but this colorway is out of mind.

I look in 20+ online shops and they are everywhere out of stock.

I found them in a store in Spain at 200$ ... I do not know, may be my last pair for some months (my girlfriend will leave me for this :lol: )

can you give me some advice?  I do not know if it's worth it.

It's worth it.

It's worth it.
fine, i will take them.
Could you help me with the size, i'm not at home and I have to be quick, as I told you I don't have any pairs of this shoes, I just remember the size of these my last shoes: kobe 11 (9,5 size), kobe 10 (10 size, but they are a little cramped), then i remember kd7 (10 size) and kd8 (10,5 size).
the 10 size might be right? Could you help me?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom