Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Question. Should the chameleon portions of the AJ1 All-Stars have a textured feeling or should they be smooth? I just got a pair from Nike that seem legit but after opening the box and discovering the shoes laced up, missing whites laces, and missing shoe inserts I'm a little worried.

Attachments

• IMG_4882.JPG
    IMG_4882.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4883.JPG
    IMG_4883.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Since these supposedly run a half size bigger than the usual retro 1s that have released recently, would it be okay to go a full size down? Only asking because I know some people say going a half size down in 1s gives you a snug fit that is comfortable and also helps prevent a lot of creasing.

Since these supposedly run a half size bigger than the usual retro 1s that have released recently, would it be okay to go a full size down? Only asking because I know some people say going a half size down in 1s gives you a snug fit that is comfortable and also helps prevent a lot of creasing.
I say it depends on your foot. My feet are pretty wide (E width) and my size 12 (my true size) fits like snug like a glove.

Thats funny...i shoulve went a half size up. Im an 11 and i need 11.5s for most 1s. Gonna let these Asg size 11s go for retail or ship em back to Nike.

No way. TTS or half size down at the most. These didn't feel any different than other remastered 1's.

Don't know if it's been discussed, but imo these fit more snug compared to black toes and royals

Has anyone noticed the soles on their All-Star 1s turning white near the toe box after a couple of wears?

hey guys just got my Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og As "all-star Chameleon" today.. is it me or is the Tongue is a little thicker on these than other Jordan 1 let me know what you think thanks

hey guys just got my Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og As "all-star Chameleon" today.. is it me or is the Tongue is a little thicker on these than other Jordan 1 let me know what you think thanks
These and the wing 1s stand out quality wise to me. i like them both a lot. however, i don't have any sbbs or frags to compare them to, and I've heard those are quality shoes as well. enjoy those all stars. dope shoe imo

Last edited:
These and the wing 1s stand out quality wise to me. i like them both a lot. however, i don't have any sbbs or frags to compare them to, and I've heard those are quality shoes as well. enjoy those all stars. dope shoe imo

Okay I have a question

Because I decided to buy a pair off stockX

The quality of leather, is like shattered backboard? Or bred/Royal 1s?

It my bad missing out AS1s in 2017 so I’m paying $50 extra

Okay I have a question

Because I decided to buy a pair off stockX

The quality of leather, is like shattered backboard? Or bred/Royal 1s?

It my bad missing out AS1s in 2017 so I’m paying $50 extra

here's a pic. the white and black leather are pretty soft. the irredecent part is a different application to the leather, but it's pretty cool how it looks. i don't have sbbs. but, the leather is soft like my wings 1s. honestly, these are some of my all time favorite ones.
20170710_190620.jpg

here's a pic. the white and black leather are pretty soft. the irredecent part is a different application to the leather, but it's pretty cool how it looks. i don't have sbbs. but, the leather is soft like my wings 1s. honestly, these are some of my all time favorite ones.
20170710_190620.jpg
Time to make an account, put bid in while price maintain $220 ish.

Thanks for your input!
We’re there limited by that time?
DamnDee Yiutuber from my city rushed to FCFS sites and got easy cop.

Time to make an account, put bid in while price maintain $220 ish.

Thanks for your input!
We’re there limited by that time?
DamnDee Yiutuber from my city rushed to FCFS sites and got easy cop.

I don't think these were too limited. but, they didn't sit too long, from what i remember. i just really like the all star collection.
20170705_174835.jpg

Back
Top Bottom