Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Wow they finally let me in!

0981CC53-733D-47EC-8433-4BEB00C6C308.png

F0151C4C-2440-4E0C-B9E2-985F83EE57E8.jpeg

Cmon bruh

All footsites have been sold out for about 10 minutes. It’s the only time I get through.

i think i spammed the ATC button for about 10 min. Used Paypal to check out and didn’t even bother to log in to my FTL account. Just got order confirmation from PP and FTL.

I was on the mobile site using Safari

How long did yall spam before checking out?

Footlocker was the last of the sites I was finally able to get into. I was in Champs pretty early, and kept clicking ATC for about 20 minutes before they kicked me back in line. I was on Footlocker for maybe 15-20 minutes, and just clicked like crazy ignoring the error messages and out of stock notifications. Once I got to cart I went through paypal and then got stuck at the place your order screen. I clicked the place your order button damn near 20 times, receiving error messages and having to reload the screen. At least I got to the order confirmation screen.

My 5/9 order is still showing backordered on Foot Locker. How the hell is that possible if they’re doing restocks?!? Shouldn’t the backorders fill first?

Ozzyboy sure loves using last dance gifs and pics :lol:

When's SP restocking again?
Should be any min now...

looking for insight:
The fire red 5 is a far more iconic shoe and is overall miles better than these (as are the DMPs, court purples, UNC’s).
why is this release so much more of a headache compared to the aforementioned releases?
is this a strategic move to limit pairs in an effort to hype the shoe? or was this release just a clusterf*** in general?

Anyone still waiting on Snipes order from May 9th? checked my account and says processing. Tried calling and says that no agents are available to take my call and also tweeted them but nothing.

Anyone still waiting on Snipes order from May 9th? checked my account and says processing. Tried calling and says that no agents are available to take my call and also tweeted them but nothing.
My wife in the same boat. Called, left messages, sent emails, and checked through order history. Nothing but she has confirmation email with an order number. At what point do they actually decide to be a company and start responding to emails, calling back people who left messages?

Restock is useless. You can’t win.

The amount of time, resources, and stress put into trying to cop restocks on these > paying resell.
A83CE772-CE9A-4C13-A9E3-088FF8529333.gif

I’m about to pull the trigger on this Phantom bot. My girl is a software engineer. She walked me through the whole proxy & server portion of it. My days of seeing OOS notices and paying resale are over. See ya in another life guys :lol:

Don’t forget about us
33D4BE16-46D4-4262-B2D9-20AA7E210440.jpeg

We just spent the last 3 hours watching all these YouTube videos. These twitter accounts pretty much set up the oop for botters. Giving them the time and places when to set up tasks. Hell, Twitter is sort of responsible for inflating hype for sneakers in general. I hate what the game has become, but I refuse to let a bunch of high school teenagers keep me from buying sneakers and clothes I grew up loving.

Back
Top Bottom