Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Gothboi said:
I’m keeping my pair and never selling but y’all think these are ever reaching Bred toe prestige level wise?

The leather quality won't be so much of a factor on these. Only color blocking....if that.
Look at the game royals for reference. Their leather quality wasn't geat either.
That’s a good point. Game royal leather is terrible. Same as CP 2.0

48B0CFD9-9295-45FD-AA18-2C6E0425B5B6.jpeg
Came in today from the FNL Status access earlier this week. That was literally my last lifeline at catching these for cheap($150 after rewards).

560A211F-BBE3-4B0F-B224-385BC719042E.jpeg

comparison with the Court Purple earlier this year.

I was thinking of doing the same. What upgrades did you do to your internet?
Fiber Optics. Don't skimp on bandwidth too. I was able to grab these manually. Still got more pairs coming in for the fam.
15A48B59-86F1-464B-89F3-8FDA93EF2BB4.jpeg

Leather Quality on these are all over the place . I have one pair that is really plush/soft, another thats more stiffer than the rest, and another where one shoe has softer materials than the other. I can see why there are mixed reviews on the QC of the leather. Overall build are the same, not very much glue stains, scuffs, miss stitches.

Last edited:
Be cautious ordering from Shoe palace. I tried to order a pair of shoes on there and every time it would give me an error message. So I tried multiple times. After multiple attempts, I finally got a confirm order number. Two days later I got 5 confirmation email for 5 pairs of shoes. What?!?!! I tried to contact them via phone and email. No response! So I contacted UPS to return to sender. Contact my credit card company and I have to give them till June 1st to put in a dispute for a refund. The other kicker is shoe palace has a restocking fee. Since mine is the limit per one that would be a 15 dollar charge. How is that even fair?! Boycotting Shoe palace from here on out.

Be cautious ordering from Shoe palace. I tried to order a pair of shoes on there and every time it would give me an error message. So I tried multiple times. After multiple attempts, I finally got a confirm order number. Two days later I got 5 confirmation email for 5 pairs of shoes. What?!?!! I tried to contact them via phone and email. No response! So I contacted UPS to return to sender. Contact my credit card company and I have to give them till June 1st to put in a dispute for a refund. The other kicker is shoe palace has a restocking fee. Since mine is the limit per one that would be a 15 dollar charge. How is that even fair?! Boycotting Shoe palace from here on out.
U could always sell em...

U could always sell em...

it wasn’t the Royal toes 1. It was the uptempo USA. Sorry I didn’t specify. I just add in this group because I see many people getting error messages for the Royal toes 1. Besides, I don’t feel comfortable selling any shoes. Not even for retail.

1590099480627.gif

I wish SP ****ed me over like that on these. I just got the 1 from them (shockingly). I'd have just hooked y'all up with them lol

I offered this twice before (Bred 11 and CP 2.0), and both times I got messaged by people who got multiples anyway. I hate greed ruining generosity. If you are a size 11, STRUCK OUT, and live in Dallas, hit the PM. You can have that SP pair at cost, which was $203 with their BS shipping. Offer stands through the weekend. I'm trying to do something nice.....please just be authentic

I live in Dallas and got me and my nephew a size 11, by luck ...this was the hardest release in awhile for me, maybe bc stores were closed.

I still can't get a GS size 6 ... wifey don't understand money sizes and is salty AF she still don't have these despite them restocking almost everyday. I remember when GS was much cheaper than mens.

it wasn’t the Royal toes 1. It was the uptempo USA. Sorry I didn’t specify. I just add in this group because I see many people getting error messages for the Royal toes 1. Besides, I don’t feel comfortable selling any shoes. Not even for retail.
FE6F09A2-AD49-45EE-8C83-5FA88EFE0708.gif

I live in Dallas and got me and my nephew a size 11, by luck ...this was the hardest release in awhile for me, maybe bc stores were closed.

I still can't get a GS size 6 ... wifey don't understand money sizes and is salty AF she still don't have these despite them restocking almost everyday. I remember when GS was much cheaper than mens.
THIS! Quarantine has made it impossible to get gs sizes I use to cop easily before. I asked wifey if she wanted something else and this lady told me “Chunky Dunkys”
59E55681-33F5-4C63-8965-3FB8E7795B72.gif

THIS! Quarantine has made it impossible to get gs sizes I use to cop easily before. I asked wifey if she wanted something else and this lady told me “Chunky Dunkys”
59E55681-33F5-4C63-8965-3FB8E7795B72.gif
:rofl: :rofl:

My girl the same way. couldn’t catch a 6.5y to save my life.

Smaller sizes have been booming the last 1-2 years. Asia has had a boom in sneakers and they are usually smaller sizes.

Used to be able to pick up shoes for my girl on discount they’d sit so long. now they FLY

Lately i've noticed the bigger sizes on 1's have gone up or are at the same price range as the smaller sizes now(or at least around the 9.5-10 range)
It used to be that sizes 10.5 and up on 1's were always cheaper on the resale market and usually easier to grab for the most part
Now all sizes go for about the same price now except for the money sizes(7.5-9)
What the heck is going on?
I thought it was only for the recent releases
But seems like all the past 1's everything has gone up crazy especially bigger sizes
My size 10 which is normally not the hardest to grab compared to like a 9.5 or smaller considering they usually produce more i've been struggling to grab lately
Maybe it was just on this release
But i'm thinking it's gonna get alot tougher in the future to grab any decent 1's

Lately i've noticed the bigger sizes on 1's have gone up or are at the same price range as the smaller sizes now(or at least around the 9.5-10 range)
It used to be that sizes 10.5 and up on 1's were always cheaper on the resale market and usually easier to grab for the most part
Now all sizes go for about the same price now except for the money sizes(7.5-9)
What the heck is going on?
I thought it was only for the recent releases
But seems like all the past 1's everything has gone up crazy especially bigger sizes
My size 10 which is normally not the hardest to grab compared to like a 9.5 or smaller considering they usually produce more i've been struggling to grab lately
Maybe it was just on this release
But i'm thinking it's gonna get alot tougher in the future to grab any decent 1's

I’ve noticed this as well. Could be a temporary thing because of the whole “Last Dance” effect but who knows

Its not the big sizes going up in price its the market price of the smaller mens sizes decreasing.

Last edited:
All ladies wear 1s now, so all GS have turned into money sizes IMO. Even Flint 13s are cheaper than these and flints havent been released yet.
Gonna have to hit up Stock X for the size 6.

Back
Top Bottom