Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

OG Royal Vs Royal Toe
IMG_20200509_1440957_132_132.jpg

Not in on these, but just going to follow along to see how the release of these go. I imagine these will be a quick sellout being an OG 1 and even though it's not an OG colorway, being a very clean primary colorway.

Anyone else order from the EA and still not received shipping yet?

Charge fell off my card too... gonna be salty if they canceled since I won’t be around during the drop(s) today.

Anyone else order from the EA and still not received shipping yet?

Charge fell off my card too... gonna be salty if they canceled since I won’t be around during the drop(s) today.

charge falling off your card is nothing. its only a pending transaction that will fall off automatically i believe all sites and cards do that. That pending transaction is to check to see if the funds are in the account. They dont officialy charge your card until they ship it

Should I double up or triple up???
Decisions Decisions....

there’s always 2 or 3 of these type of people in every thread.
feigning indecision just so you can humble brag about potentially getting multiple pairs.
it’s very lame.
good luck to everyone aside from those soaking up excess pairs just to brag on the net.

im up early for these !!

i wish niketalk had a partnership with certain sites to where we get first dibbs !!

now that would be dope and very much appreciated by the ultimate nike community on the planet !!

we deserve it !!

much luv, stay freshhhh !! :nthat: :smokin

I got my early access pair a few days ago. For those on the fence, get them. They do look even better in person and when someone posted that these are the "Orlando Magic 1s" that was absolutely correct. These will be coveted down the line I think most similar to Bred Toes. Good luck today all.

Back
Top Bottom