Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

signed up to confirm quickness literally got nothing to do with it ... lol dont believe the ignorant

im giving you life advice broski lol
Life advice on NT....
full

This one was definitely tougher than the 5s or the Court Purples. Only question is, will these get the millions of restocks those other two did. If so, everyone that really really wants a pair will get their pair, eventually. Just follow an account like SOLELINKS or J23 on twitter and add notification alerts. You’re gonna have to put up with alerts about other sneaks but it’s worth it

You know..it's funny. When pics first surfaced, I feel like folks were def not on board. A lot of hate. A lot of dislike for the white wings logo blah blah..but what's different with these and the court purps is demand was definitely higher despite the gripes. It's a solid colorway plus add in the whole frag appeal or whatever. There's going to be restocks of course but I don't think this is the same kind of situation as the court purps. I think if people really want these, probably best to wait for pairs to come in and then snag when resale dips. Otherwise, I can see these shooting up in a few months. They're already sitting at around 300 for most sizes which is absolutely ridiculous.

Yikes these were hard. Two pairs #teammanual so far. Nike and WSS

Shoepalace keeps crashing, but got it to load and then crashed while adding to cart
Snipes still on queue
Footlocker still on queue
Finishline still on queue

tried for an 11 on sneakers and Site kicked me back after 15 minutes. Went back on and tried for a 10.5 and hit. Guess I was lucky today

DTLR takes forever to ship and can cancel right? First time getting from there since the merge with Villa. No tax free shipping :pimp:

If you can't debate without personal insults, do better.
where in my post did i say there was no hype foh git look at my join date i been in this game long enough to know
Did u not say that shoe was on no one's radar???....LMAO @ look at my join date....bruh I was doing this when your mother was tbinking about aborting you....

At this point Shoe palace is our only hope
But i can't even get to the timer
It's gonna be a long day lol

Back
Top Bottom