Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Checked out three pairs on FTL. Two have the same payment type (paypal but different payment methods) the other just being a card payment that I already used via Paypal but this time I didnt go through paypal. All orders are to the same address but have different Name and or payment method. Y'all think they will cancel all my orders? This is the first time I was able to get through FTL multiple times which is why I'm asking.
We have about the same damn story. We just gotta sit and wait my g. Time will tell. Next time you can jig you address and change payment methods. Good luck!!

Fingers crossed for shipping! Super Smash Bro Mashed the Add To Cart for the 12! Placed order at 11:30am EST.

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 1.19.10 PM.png

Size 11 over $300,,, this makes no damn sense at all... I'll grab from goat when my size 9 around the $220 it should be.

StockX got me for $316. I'm pissed I didn't see a decent picture of these until after they were sold out everywhere. IDK why but they were looking super purple to me.

So is Champs sold out or not? I'm finally on the page and it shows everything is in stock except 17 and 18. When I try to add any size to cart it says it's out of stock. This is the norm on the footsites for me on big drops yet people still check out. Wonder if I should just keep trying until one finally adds to the cart? Or am I just wasting my ****ing time?

RIP to all these StockX orders. Them shoes about to go into purgatory. Got a pair of Ray allen 13’s I sold sitting there for damn near a month with no response to my emails

The StockX shoes that I have sold in the past month has taken anywhere from 1-2 weeks to get money to my account

Another Sadderday. Wasn’t expecting it to go down like this today. Congrats to those that hit though.

Back
Top Bottom