Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Gotta put your will to it with SP.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed:lol: :pimp:
71-GQUlui9L._AC_SX425_.jpg

I can't get past the final checkout page.

Only thing I remember last time with the pmnt glitches was just using new email for new acct and just going to another card. Now have multi accts there. Know that’s not much to help but eventually worked.
🤷‍♂️

Good Luck.
Keep going till totally peeved.

You mean why does SP not want our money!!!!!
na I mean nike as well. snkrs app is triddash on purpose at this point.
snkrs app is a lookbook just like supremenewyork.com/shop and palace's site.
stockx is where you can can actually add to cart and check out. **** is disgusting for manual users.

Okay. Don't know where SP headquarters is located but I'm driving there now. Anyone wanna ride shotgun?
They are Bay Area company, I remember the first shoe palace store I went to went I was a teeny bopper.... it was right across a strip club lmaoooo

bout to get like 700 dollars together for stockx right now for the ben and jerry dunks because I already know what time it is.

smh in disgust.

same with the tie dyes, the red/black satin tongue joints and the co.jp pair dropping in like nov/dec.

i'd rather just pay resell up front than to take L after L after L and then the resell goes up.

They are Bay Area company, I remember the first shoe palace store I went to went I was a teeny bopper.... it was right across a strip club lmaoooo
Too bad you didn’t have your Travis Scott 1’s back then. They could’ve taken your money out of the pouch.

This damn SP timer making folks go crazy about to drop $700 on resale and drive cross country with a shotgun to commit murder lol

Back
Top Bottom