Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Now this.... like it was in the AM

83C9A9BA-30B0-4C42-A760-65D68680EDE9.png
Yup same error here
Anyone know what to do?

That 521 Error just happened at 4am est

My girls is a software engineer, and she's saying 500 errors are webpage based. it's their servers. They're "whacked out" as she puts it.

She's here feeling so sorry for me. Consoling me and trying to cheer me up with Reeses Pieces.

right before it went down I refreshed the page and I got a pop up saying if I refreshed again there could be a duplicate charge. I refreshed again after hesitating. got a 501 error page and then a 521 error page.
still haven't been charged and no confirmation email or page.

smhhh. I've put in my info like 5 or 6 times at this point as well.

That 521 Error just happened at 4am est

My girls is a software engineer, and she's saying 500 errors are webpage based. it's their servers. They're "whacked out" as she puts it.

She's here feeling so sorry for me. Consoling me and trying to cheer me up with Reeses Pieces.
Your gf is the MVP.

So it's def in my cart, but it keeps sending me back and forth between cart and onestepcheck out.

The second I either select my state or payment method i get the error page

420 Enhance Your Calm
HP: 4736542
MP: 99999
ATK: ???
DEF: 999999999999999999999 immune to all elements, most attacks (weak against bots)
summons 501 error, casts life 3 after onestopcheckout phase
Drops: Frustration (Common), Nothing (Common), Royal Toe 1's (rare)

Got everything else entered, but every time i go ti put in Cc info, get 501 error. Why does the page even need to reload to put in CC info

My girl feels so sorry for me. She offering to buy them on StockX for me, and I'm here explaining to her why CockX and paying resale is the devil :lol:

Back
Top Bottom