Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

How do you stop the loading screen from goin back to 501 on sp using chrome mobile or safari on an iphone?

This was one of the craziest online experiences I’ve ever been apart of. And I still have no clue if my orders will be canceled or not. FA status says Fulfillment Processing and FL says backordered to the 13th. Now it’s the waiting game 🤦🏾‍♂️

Shoe Palace came through for me with the Bred 11s. I only seen those clocks for like a hour and a half then I was able to cop. For that reason, they were my go to but after this time idk....:lol: I guess these were more limited. Congrats to those that got their pair though. I'm sure the flints won't be this challenging.

Shoe Palace came through for me with the Bred 11s. I only seen those clocks for like a hour and a half then I was able to cop. For that reason, they were my go to but after this time idk....:lol: I guess these were more limited. Congrats to those that got their pair though. I'm sure the flints won't be this challenging.
Idk, flints will bring everybody out

Shoe Palace or Shiekh?

Which worse?
SP no question 100%.

Not only do they have the worst checkout experience ever, but they also do not have an app cause they broke....ntm their District managers are notorious for allowing backdoor transactions at most of their locations.

Only a matter of time til they file BK

Ok.. time for some on foot pics.. hasn’t been one! (From early access pairs)

i also got delayed ups notice for mine ..
UPS from NIKE SWOOSH DIRECT 1 may be delayed due to unexpected circumstances.

Ok.. time for some on foot pics.. hasn’t been one! (From early access pairs)

i also got delayed ups notice for mine ..
UPS from NIKE SWOOSH DIRECT 1 may be delayed due to unexpected circumstances.
IMG_20200510_1440957_134_134.jpg

Snkrs pair shipped this morning I guess it paid off paying the extra $5 this time around

Y'all see how SNKRS is full of that bs?? “Due to circumstances beyond our control...blah...blah...your order may be delayed. Unless you pay us $5, then we can control the situation” :lol:

This was one of the craziest online experiences I’ve ever been apart of. And I still have no clue if my orders will be canceled or not. FA status says Fulfillment Processing and FL says backordered to the 13th. Now it’s the waiting game 🤦🏾‍♂️
Mos def. Been in this since '01 and online since 2011. This one is up there fa sho!

Yall remember when they dropped Masterpiece Kobe 9 and tiffany SBs on the same day? Thats the craziest internet drop for me next to both Yeezy 2 drops

Damn SP made you guys go through 24 hours of hell tryna order then on top of that charged $16 shipping smh

after all these years, they’ve proven they don’t value the customer.There’s smaller stores with better online experiences than that

Back
Top Bottom