Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

This is honestly ridiculous...and wack. Regular folk who genuinely want the shoe (not to flip or anything) don't stand a chance.

Might bite the bullet and pay resale at this point smh.

It's a wrap. Wrap it up and enjoy the rest of your day. No stress.

Restocks are damn near impossible if you aren't botted up, so don't waste that time, which is valuable today.
This is false bro. I hit on restocks quite a bit throughout the years. I’ve hit on legendary restocks dates too. The trick is to check Randomly at the top of hours between 7AM CST to 10 CST throughout the week of a release or special date. Sometimes I will just check FNL or footlocker just randomly. You won’t get anything if you rely on twitter accounts. And it takes time to setup a bot so most of them strike out too. Just keep the pages up on different tabs in your phone and randomly refresh at the top of hours.

Last edited:
Capture.PNG

Snipes queue is up. Either they are restocking, getting ready to restock, or you guys are just hitting them up with a ton of traffic until their firewall kicked it on. lol

Snipes queue is up. Either they are restocking, getting ready to restock, or you guys are just hitting them up with a ton of traffic until their firewall kicked it on. lol
Noticed this too when I wanted to check on my order status. I would say worth a try, but the message at the bottom says 25% off on jordan low's and mid se's.

Shoe palace cancelled my order :frown:
Oh man, is this the one where your girl stayed up and kept trying for you? Damn, I would purchase on sx or goat and play it off like it still came through if that's the case. That way she wouldn't feel like her efforts were for nothing.

Oh man, is this the one where your girl stayed up and kept trying for you? Damn, I would purchase on sx or goat and play it off like it still came through if that's the case. That way she wouldn't feel like her efforts were for nothing.

We were in bed when I got the email on my iPad. She’s pretty disappointed and insists we never buy anything for Shoe Palace again. She’s more upset than me haha

Damn, howd you find out? I never received an email confirmation when I placed my order.

I just got a credit memo email from them. Didn't understand at first because the email was thanking me for placing order, but I noticed there was no size number and at the very bottom they said it was some security reason to cancel. They suggested I order with PayPal next time smh

Back
Top Bottom