Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Just received email confirmation from FTL and ordered around 11am CT.

Last edited:
1589054634013.png

Looking for that confirmation email from FTL...

Just hit the 3 hour mark for my FTL order and no confirmation email, probably not a good sign. Hopefully their processing team is out for lunch or taking a poo break or something.

Ordered from footlocker at 12:11... got the confirmation email at 3:35 there's still hope for those who haven't received an email yet

Shopify been alright with me recently. Picked up from Nicekicks, JimmyJazz, and Private

Definitely felt tougher to get than Court Purples

I also wouldn't panic waiting for footsite emails, they're always delayed a couple of hours during big releases. If you made it to a confirmation screen you should be good.

bro i had two phones, ipad, and laptop with safari and chrome open both with several tabs. and i couldn't get past the splash screen on ANY of it :lol: such a joke

sneaker gods just don't want me having these
They likely all have Same IP genius cuz they on the same WiFi.

Just hit the 3 hour mark for my FTL order and no confirmation email, probably not a good sign. Hopefully their processing team is out for lunch or taking a poo break or something.

I ordered around 950 pst. Got confirmation screen. No email confirmation yet. Not found in order history. CC charge pending. Keeping fingers crossed. This one of the few releases I really wanted this year.

Just got through on the SP website but after trying to add my size...ERROR page

Never got to the order confirmation page after submitting payment, but just got email confirmation from FTL.

BTW, does anybody's FTL order status shows "Status: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL"

Never got to the order confirmation page after submitting payment, but just got email confirmation from FTL.

BTW, does anybody's FTL order status shows "Status: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL"
nice W. I think mine once said that. Now it just says "Status: Open"

Back
Top Bottom