Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Screenshot_20200509-180538_Email.jpg

Just saw this from a few hours ago, charge is still pending. Fingers crossed!

Striked out on all sites. All Apps crashed. Ten minutes after release, I went for the hail Mary and opened SNKRS app. Somehow I checked out using Apple Pay. They’ll probably not ship til Flints release 😂

Damn we gotta do this again for Flints.... wow yeah.... it’s gotta be the shoes lol

Finally got through on sz 5.5 what helped me cart it was refreshing the timer every minute till it eventually carted. For check out it worked with my debit card after hitting submit even though it crashed i just refreshed the page for a few minutes till i got the email and charge on my card never saw the order on the actual web page.

Finally got through on sz 5.5 what helped me cart it was refreshing the timer every minute till it eventually carted. For check out it worked with my debit card after hitting submit even though it crashed i just refreshed the page for a few minutes till i got the email and charge on my card never saw the order on the actual web page.

Did you refresh the timer page or just go back to page to select size?

Any one able to log in to their account on SP or go to cart?
Finally carted a pair but can't access cart now

Lol it’s the same story with SP, every, single, release.... it really is all about luck.... comparable to maybe like hitting a lotto ticket haha

I got through to the checkout page and entered my info and when I clicked on the CC field...it crashed. UGHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom