Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Today:
F53273B5-5FC6-4C26-B6A4-CE22C424F946.jpeg

Foot looks smushed inside there, at least at the toebox compared to other pics.

This you? :emoji_thinking:
Lol, I think someone was referring to a Milwaukee Bucks staff member getting a pair of Volt 1s so I made a comment.

Neutral Grey's will be 4th if it means anything. Just have a hard time convincing myself to purchase a all white shoe.

What's wrong with 2020 Flints?

Shape, padding and especially the tongue is all wrong. Serviceable retro but they cut corner on so many details that make the shoe. Most people wouldn’t notice but when you have a real love for the sneakers and it’s not about just having the latest release it matters

Comparing these to flints is a next level reach.

You’re better than this lamekilla lamekilla

I’ve been tryna make myself like these G, but these are off to me. And it’s not like previous 1 molds were any better when comparing to an original pair but they mailed these in. They’re labeling these 85’s with a skinny swoosh and banana toe?

I love my pair and I'm happy to own them. Have been in love with the Natural Greys since seeing photos of the original 1985 pairs and when I heard these were coming out, I was determined to get them even if it meant by resell. Paid a little more than I'd have liked, but for an OG colorway that hadn't seen the light of day since 1985, these were a must. All that's left for me are Chicago's, Black/Reds, and Black Toes in the new cut. I shudder to think what resell is going to be like for them upon release though :smh:
20210419_001546.jpg

I love my pair and I'm happy to own them. Have been in love with the Natural Greys since seeing photos of the original 1985 pairs and when I heard these were coming out, I was determined to get them even if it meant by resell. Paid a little more than I'd have liked, but for an OG colorway that hadn't seen the light of day since 1985, these were a must. All that's left for me are Chicago's, Black/Reds, and Black Toes in the new cut. I shudder to think what resell is going to be like for them upon release though :smh:
20210419_001546.jpg
Could care less about the Chicago’s and whatever. It was more about the mold and the cut

20210419_001546.jpg
stiletto challenge lighting

Not perfect but I’ll take the 85 shape over all the other OG 1s. Why the ***k are all 1s labeled “OG” when there is zero OG treatment to them. The 85s are not perfect but the midsole, among a few other details are far superior to the random stuff most people are eating up with the “OG” pairs.

I too want every detail down to the smallest thing but ever since we got promised the “remastered” program only a couple pairs can truly be said to be near original.

Back
Top Bottom