Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Anyone with a numbers count on these. The way they released its looking like there’s more than the varsity reds and hopefully a less steep resale tag

Apparently the leather on these are stiff like cardboard, though it won't affect my decision to cop

Except the 23,000 pair thing was fake news.
23,000 pairs is probably true. So far, FLX distribution seems the same as last year so I don't see these being produced in regular I numbers.

Also, when Nike produces 23,000, remember the US is not the only place these shoes will be sold. There's Japan, China, Europe, etc. so we don't even see the full 23,000 here. Maybe half of that? Maybe 70%? Who knows.

I watched his video.... save your 9 minutes, there was no reason to watch before you buy!

Only thing he really said was they feel like cinder blocks on your feet and need to be broken in

besides that I won’t knock the guy, he just another cookie cutter shoetuber, they all sound the exact same

I watched his video.... save your 9 minutes, there was no reason to watch before you buy!

Only thing he really said was they feel like cinder blocks on your feet and need to be broken in

besides that I won’t knock the guy, he just another cookie cutter shoetuber, they all sound the exact same
Yeah he kept saying cinderblocks and referring to the toe box, but I don’t think he even meant that they weigh any different than an ordinary AJ1...

I'm on the verge of tears. For all those that got EA... HOW?!

I'm serious too. I hope someone from Nike is lurking and reading this. What is the method for EA selections? Is it completely random? Do doing certain things help weigh your odds?

I've been on SNKRS day one, have my favorite brands/ interests selected, "like" and "notify me" about upcoming releases, heck-- I even watch and interreact with all those SNKRS Live events.

(During that LeBron related one they asked what 'PE' is short for and me and a minority of those watching got it right... if any of the people who got it wrong got EA to these or any future release, I'll puke)

Just need someone to be straight up and tell me if I'm wasting my time.

The last time I got EA in recent memory was some dang Kyries and some ugly AJ XIII colorway a while (1-2years) back.

/rant

Last edited:
What’s the sizing on this? I wear a men’s 12.. I’m trying sign up for it on SNS... need a size.. are these women’s size?

I'm on the verge of tears. For all those that got EA... HOW?!

I'm serious too. I hope someone from Nike is lurking and reading this. What is the method for EA selections? Is it completely random? Do doing certain things help weigh your odds?

I've been on SNKRS day one, have my favorite brands/ interests selected, "like" and "notify me" about upcoming releases, heck-- I even watch and interreact with all those SNKRS Live events.

(During that LeBron related one they asked what 'PE' is short for and me and a minority of those watching got it right... if any of the people who got it wrong got EA to these or any future release, I'll puke)

Just need someone to be straight up and tell me if I'm wasting my time.

The last time I got EA in recent memory was some dang Kyries and some ugly AJ XIII colorway a while (1-2years) back.

/rant
You:
08B794BD-D0B3-4C7E-AE3A-D3242F8F1409.jpeg

SNKRs app:
464EE9DC-4BFC-4FC2-BE4C-37469C8E2E4A.jpeg

I wouldn't expect these to be that comfortable, as the Air Jordan 1 was the sneaker that MJ broke his foot while wearing in '85-86. Not to mention his last MSG game as a Bull in 1998 where his socks were soaked with blood, due to the shoe interior slicing up his feet.

I wouldn't expect these to be that comfortable, as the Air Jordan 1 was the sneaker that MJ broke his foot while wearing in '85-86. Not to mention his last MSG game as a Bull in 1998 where his socks were soaked with blood, due to the shoe interior slicing up his feet.

Pretty sure he was exaggerating. Plenty of skateboarders in the 80's chose the 1's as their go to shoe. Not to mention plenty of ppl balled in them in the 80's also.

Back
Top Bottom