Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I respectfully disagree :emoji_alien:

These r perfect :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:🔥🔥🔥
113DDD84-CB15-4330-B259-927F6B55E38E.jpeg

AA44180A-A47B-497E-B960-4196E3AA2B78.gif

Lmao I don't think he's praying bro, he's just being realistic :lol:
I'ma pull out all the stops to try and get these for retail, but I already know it's a 5% chance

These are a grail for me.
If prices remain astronomical, I’d entertain the idea of dyeing the suede and stitching white on the hyper royals:

B4A85655-08A2-47E1-AECE-885437C3D91F.jpeg

Lmao I don't think he's praying bro, he's just being realistic :lol:
I'ma pull out all the stops to try and get these for retail, but I already know it's a 5% chance

realistic is retail for me

Im on stockx looking at prices of sneakers this morning

its ASTOUNDING how much ppl are paying for jays nowadays

You would be a fool to try and not make money in this ish so I understand why ppl do what they do

team retail for life doe

burgersman burgersman post got me :rofl::rofl: making it seem like Resale will start at Off White or Fragment Jordan 1 Prices
For an 85? In OG colors? I think that’s reasonable. The reverse breds are at $550 in my size while the New Beginnings/Varsity Red are $1900. I wouldn’t be stressed if these were produced in Volt or Mocha numbers.

Same man and it high key sucks haha. Feel like it ain’t even worth trying for and copping another shoe in a similar cw instead. As much as I’ve wanted the neutral grays they just aren’t worth the headache since everyone wanna beast over jordan 1s these days smh
My sentiments exactly. I love the OG 1s, the Chicago themed colors espevially, but the natural grays are really the only non Chicago colorway that I've always wanted but unless JB mass produces these like the '19 Black Infrareds or most other 3,4,5 and 6 NA models, then getting these for retail is going to be next to impossible. I'll still try though. Got my '16 Black Toes on footlocker of all sites and manually at that, so I'll cross my fingers and give these a shot.

^^ wore my Black Toes today. Anyway, did anyone get a chance to cop the previous '85 realease irl? How did that go? I need to exhaust all my options to get this shoe.

I just hope those who truly want them and have been waiting for years get them for retail.

Mochas were reselling for $350 from day 1, but it's unfathomable to think that an OG that's never been retroed before (That will almost DEFINITELY be limited) won't be going for at least 5? Gonna be a lot of reality checks in this thread come release day :lol:

If you really wanted these and have been waiting long before the forced hype, you're not getting them. Especially you reading this right now.

It's going to be a newb, some random that 'found out about them the day before', and the guy that never loses on SNKRS but keeps getting blessed.

I'm not paying over retail for these just so I can look like a drummer in a 1980's metal band (the ole sour grapes as they say) 🙄

streetsnaps-air-jordan.jpg

This whole bloated aftermarket, bot buyer, bot seller experience makes buying sneakers for average joe's like myself, an anxiety-ridden pain in the a**
yo I went cold turkey and sold some stuff. saved a couple grand and gave up. semi retired

yo I went cold turkey and sold some stuff. saved a couple grand and gave up. semi retired

I've been spending way too much $ on clothes, shoes, sneakers (that I haven't even worn) and now I'm eyeing all these Carmines, Air Structure OG's (doubles) and these?

It's starting to become too overwhelming and I want to stop soon. I need to cool off and enjoy what I have and save $

After March 15 I'm going to cool off. But until then, I want to try my best to snag these OG classics. No one said it would be easy lol
Edit:
Like an addict, just one more time 🤣😂

Last edited:
realistic is retail for me

Im on stockx looking at prices of sneakers this morning

its ASTOUNDING how much ppl are paying for jays nowadays

You would be a fool to try and not make money in this ish so I understand why ppl do what they do

team retail for life doe

Share that knowledge with your NT bros, friend. I'll be posting links in the days before the Hi '85 drop, which come out on Wednesday 2/10 and then three days later the Carmines drop. That should be an exciting week!

a5289cdefdaa1bcee6ce0a90c2befa3c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom