Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Any predictions for the resell prices on these?

I already got $600 saved up for these joints, as I already know I'm gonna strike out :lol:

It’s going to be more but these ain’t gonna be releasing 100k pairs

noOG 1s are anywhere up there

I'd rather see a lot of OG colors in abundance than a bunch of stupid ones. Honestly thats probably the only reason they resell for so much because the low production numbers.

I already got $600 saved up for these joints, as I already know I'm gonna strike out :lol:
I’m thinking like $500 but it’s an OG colorway so idk

hope it cheaper but yea right

Initially I was shaking my head at this pricetag. After seeing and liking the shape, OG packaging and limited numbers... I am still shaking my head at the pricing :lol: I want to want these, but I do not want to condone these inflated prices for 1’s. There will be at least another 12-15 OG 1’s to come out this year. Is there such a thing as retail or bust anymore when retail price is already feeling like resale? OG’s at 140 seemed steep when they first introduced that. This a test run of absurdity, complete hype train fuel!
** End of rant ** .... I’ll take 2 purr

Initially I was shaking my head at this pricetag. After seeing and liking the shape, OG packaging and limited numbers... I am still shaking my head at the pricing :lol: I want to want these, but I do not want to condone these inflated prices for 1’s. There will be at least another 12-15 OG 1’s to come out this year. Is there such a thing as retail or bust anymore when retail price is already feeling like resale? OG’s at 140 seemed steep when they first introduced that. This a test run of absurdity, complete hype train fuel!
** End of rant ** .... I’ll take 2 purr

Your totally right $200 is already a bloated price to begin with, and to be honest, these were never a $200 shoe to begin with
They cost like $16 to produce.

Thankfully they won't be limited to only 23,000. Nike did that to mess with us, no doubt.

Last edited:

I already got $600 saved up for these joints, as I already know I'm gonna strike out

$600 whew! 😌 That's very Gentryman

1_tanIaZ8rQqUZfQ0AzUmoCA.jpeg

Last edited:
Wtf happened to the recrafted shape? Bro they literally went elsewhere with the shape of this shoe smh. I’m not looking forward to getting an L on these, but if they’re gone I don’t care too much anymore. I’m honestly turned off how poorly they executed this retro. Piss attempt

Wtf happened to the recrafted shape? Bro they literally went elsewhere with the shape of this shoe smh. I’m not looking forward to getting an L on these, but if they’re gone I don’t care too much anymore. I’m honestly turned off how poorly they executed this retro. Piss attempt
they tried to replicate the shape of a doc marten

good to know that the 23k number was debunked.....but i honestly dont see the actual number being much higher than that.

other OGs ranged from 30k-75k, but they all weren't 85 mold. def not surprising that JB was gonna pull something like this :smh:

Changing from the vinyl material around the ankle collar on the OG’s to a suede material will make these age really well. Curious as to how these will look with a few wears. Will age much better than a white AF1 of course

do the lows have a release date?

Had no idea lows were releasing again. I’d assume right after the highs to draw attention from people who struck out. 2015 pair going for $600+ :wow: they were sitting for a good minute way back when

Had no idea lows were releasing again. I’d assume right after the highs to draw attention from people who struck out. 2015 pair going for $600+ :wow: they were sitting for a good minute way back when

man, I stepped away from buying sneakers for a few years. didn't realize the lows dropped back then.

Back
Top Bottom